Used front coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used front coilovers?

Hey guys, last season i kinda just threw together my suspension so i could get the car on the track. If i can find a good deal im looking for a full front coilover setup. Im looking for a real coilover setup not just bilstein hds and adjusters slid over the sleeve, thats what i have now...
    So if you have any that come with the hub already welded or not PM me price and some picks, trying to stay local ie springs denver area. Something like meagans, d2, bc... Somewhere around 400lb springs would be nice.
    John 16:33

sigpic

Ground control maybe your best bet if you are only looking for fronts only

Comment

Honestly I'd rather have your bilsteins+adjusters than some POS megan/d2/BC coilovers. The bilsteins are at least a quality product. But what do I know.

Comment

Well the quality i have now is fine but i have uncut tubes and crap camber plates and my bilsteins are close to bottoming out and I would like adjustable dampers too. Another thing that i absolutely HATE is when i jack the car up and the wheels drop 30 feet before they are off the ground... If someone has cut strut tubes with shorter adjustable dampers i would go for that too. Im a little shot on money to redo my currently working suspension as i am over hauling bushings and bearings right now...
        John 16:33

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X