No announcement yet.

JOM Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone on here has more than 100mm of clearance in the front with an is lip, how far from the bottom was your adjuster? I need to know because that is the legal lowest my car can be and i don't want to have to go back and readjust them

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
      If anyone on here has more than 100mm of clearance in the front with an is lip, how far from the bottom was your adjuster? I need to know because that is the legal lowest my car can be and i don't want to have to go back and readjust them
      LOL WUT? take of lip and go lower then

Comment

Aye,...thanks for this thread,.. Working on scoring a JOM set-up from another member, in the process of a full suspension rebuild/upgrade anyway, post pics of before & after(for a proper build thread),... assume I can run billy-sports with these, since I have a pair,....

Comment

Sorry to reopen this. But these coilovers do NOT require cutting the strut housing, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by gabe_e30 View Post
            Sorry to reopen this. But these coilovers do NOT require cutting the strut housing, correct?
            No cutting required but it would make adjusting them a hell of a lot easier.

Comment

Anyone looking to sell a used setup?

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by TRUe30 View Post
                Aye,...thanks for this thread,.. Working on scoring a JOM set-up from another member, in the process of a full suspension rebuild/upgrade anyway, post pics of before & after(for a proper build thread),... assume I can run billy-sports with these, since I have a pair,....
                Bringing this thread back from the dead, ... but did you ever end up doing the jom/bilstein combo? As I just bought an IS that has joms installed and would like to swap out the blown shocks.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Jom

For the guys with the late models e30, how low of a drop did you get? I'm planning on running a 16x8/8.5 or 16x9/9.5 W 215/40 setup.

Anyone running vogtland sports?
                  Last edited by Flexx; 11-24-2016, 10:42 AM. Reason: Info

Comment

Originally posted by sampayne View Post
                    Bringing this thread back from the dead, ... but did you ever end up doing the jom/bilstein combo? As I just bought an IS that has joms installed and would like to swap out the blown shocks.
                    How low of a drop did you get? I'm thinking about purchasing. Can you
                    Post some pic? ECU have them on sale this week.

Comment

Originally posted by LRG SOUP View Post
                      I have been running on my JOMs for about 2 months and I like them since I daily drive my car everyday. not too stiff at all for casual cruising. They corner decently too with a little body roll. I do too have the issue of the passenger rear being a little lower than the driver's side rear. But not too bad. here is a picture

Front and rear adjusted fully to the lowest setting.

Nice ride, what size rim / tire combo are you running? I'm purchasing the JOM this weekend. Did you do any additional mods, cut the perch off/removed the adjusters etc?

Comment

hello,
                        really helpfull information i really like to see images
                        of bmw old car.
                        transport service in india

Comment

^^ Car looks excellent. Mine is very similar but Royalblau and with metal bumpers.

Any recent reviews on these from the people who have had them installed for a year or two? Getting ready to pull the trigger on a set of these, just trying to finish off the turbo build then these are on the radar.

Thanks!
                          2016 F-150
                          1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

wondering if i got the coupe version would tha still work for my vert? i know the vert rear springs have a higher spring rate for th weight difference but I'm just weekend driving cruising around so I'm not too concerned, just wondering if everything will still fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Blacke30vert View Post
                              wondering if i got the coupe version would tha still work for my vert? i know the vert rear springs have a higher spring rate for th weight difference but I'm just weekend driving cruising around so I'm not too concerned, just wondering if everything will still fit?

I just was searching through the board because i'm wondering the same question! Everyone seem to say that the rear wont go enough low compare to the front, and run without the adjuster. Anyone know, if with the coupe version on a vert, this will help to get a better drop?

Comment

I instaled jom´s coilovers on my 89 coupe. Compared to my previous setup, wich was stock, they feel better. On front, i´m all the way down. In the rear, i have just the spring.

Overall, condering they only cost me 250€ brand new, i can say thay
                                are worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X