This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
    The Sears Point paddock can be a great course, if the designers put some effort into the design. Otherwise it can totally suck. The courses I build out there are often close to a minute long. I've seen PCA courses that are all of 30 seconds and are boring. I've never heard of or run with SpeedSF. I have no clue who they are.

I've run at Marina too many times to count. The surface there is epic, however its usually not warm enough to get any heat in the tires.

Will
    Thanks for the info! I think ive been spoiled by the ~75 second scca courses down south near SD
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    Isn't it sold out?

I probably won't make it to that one.
    Nope, website shows close to full

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
    Shadetree30

Comment

speedsf is ok, they put on a bunch of track days.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Can anyone recommend an alignment shop that will align to customer specs? Just got nearly thrown out of a shop (made an appt) when I told them I had specs I wanted.... and got refused at another 3 places I called :( Watsonville, Aptos, Santa cruz area. Was hoping to get it done before Sunday

'89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
        Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
          Can anyone recommend an alignment shop that will align to customer specs? Just got nearly thrown out of a shop (made an appt) when I told them I had specs I wanted.... and got refused at another 3 places I called :( Watsonville, Aptos, Santa cruz area. Was hoping to get it done before Sunday

If you can't find a place up there, when you get back down to socal, look up revolution wheels and tires. Good friend of mine. He'll do it to your requested specs and give you a print out.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Edge Motorwerks (Mountain View)
            TC Design (intersection of 17/85, Campbell area)

are my go-tos.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

I did a thing today....

1991 325i auto with 145k
              Sat in a warehouse for 10 years. Im Going to start going through it in about a week, obviously do timing belt waterpump etc, but given it sat for so long what do people normally check before running?

Last edited by mbonanni; 05-14-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                Edge Motorwerks (Mountain View)
                TC Design (intersection of 17/85, Campbell area)

are my go-tos.
                Edge motorwerks x 2

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

I need some help with mi car. Any suggestions? If you want a better video I'll go take another one, but prettymuch what is happening is that once I attach my battery the dash lights come on even with the key removed. I can work all the headlights and windows as well as the blower. Once I put the key into the on position or try to crank it I can no longer work these accessories, but the dash is still half lit up.

Comment

Autox this weekend was fun. Will post video soonish. First autocross since S54 and MCSs, and good god the car is fun to drive now.

Registration for the next one (June 3rd, Marina, $50, 6-7 runs, do it) is open now: http://msreg.com/ggcAutox-060317
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Hi norcal, i miss you, i want to be back inside you.

Comment

Anyone else rolling down to bimmerfest this year? It'll be my first time!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          Hi norcal, i miss you, i want to be back inside you.
                          you are too use to that sweet 3 car garage life
                          here:

Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                            Anyone else rolling down to bimmerfest this year? It'll be my first time!
                            On another note, anyone planning on going to Radwood here at the Brisbane Marina the same day? It's a DWA/Clutchkick etc. event celebrating 80s and 90s car culture. www.radwood.co

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                            Transaction feedback
                            - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                              On another note, anyone planning on going to Radwood here at the Brisbane Marina the same day? It's a DWA/Clutchkick etc. event celebrating 80s and 90s car culture. www.radwood.co
                              I think myself and another r3ver are going to show up for a bit. Is the m62 car going to make it out?

I'll bring those heads for you to take lol ;)
                              Last edited by 36brua; 05-31-2017, 05:18 PM.
                              My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                you are too use to that sweet 3 car garage life
                                here:

yeah, only thing that sucks is the garage is constantly at 100+ degrees and i never have any time off to actually wrench in there D:

Comment

Working...
                                X