This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    so where is the success, other than lots of flash? there's no substance. where are the earnings?

also, the public not having any info on his investments is nonsense. All of that stuff is public knowledge, as it's required to be reported to the SEC (especially by somebody as visible as Trump). The balance sheets for his corporations are publicly available.
    Interesting, just read through the wiki page and it goes through how he has been in and out of bankruptcy many times. its almost as if he doesn't care because he always comes out more wealthy... he's successfully made himself very famous and personally wealthy. :?
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

exactly, it's all about him, and his own personal gains.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Wow, that video.

Comment

I don’t think Trump is running, especially after yesterday’s stunt. Both birther and school transcript issues are absurd to most voters. Promoting himself as a conspiracy theorist while amusing just makes for great reality TV and it's my thought people will be tuning into the finale of Celebrity Apprentice for his announcement. He really shouldn’t be using this mechanism as a platform for ratings.

Comment

exactly, it's all about him.

Obama is no different....

Its ok tough, CNBC is reporting that the fed will make sure Obama will win 2012.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42794512
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

exactly, it's all about him, and his own personal gains.
              Originally posted by Javier h View Post
              I don’t think Trump is running, especially after yesterday’s stunt. Both birther and school transcript issues are absurd to most voters. Promoting himself as a conspiracy theorist while amusing just makes for great reality TV and it's my thought people will be tuning into the finale of Celebrity Apprentice for his announcement. He really shouldn’t be using this mechanism as a platform for ratings.
              Put the two together... interesting.
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

Its ok tough, CNBC is reporting that the fed will make sure Obama will win 2012.

way to spin a headline for your own ideals, huh? especially since QE3 is a far off theory, rather than a fact.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

Wow, just wow.

CtrlV + conjecture = normal partisan BS.

More like, if the economy shows signs of tanking again, the Fed will again come to the rescue, and if their intervention prevents the economy tanking, that will undoubtedly help Obama's re-election campaign.

The truth isn't as sexy as lying though.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

it's not lying, they're just bending the truth... a little. :p
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Wow, that video.

Nothing to see here folks....
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

^ yeah. really nothing to see. the guy is a computer illiterate dipshit.

a lot of scan-to-PDF software AUTOMATICALLY converts the scanned text to high-lightable text. ever done that? i bet you have. how do you think it does that? hmmm....?

of course it has different layers.

that guy is an idiot.

i question the intelligence of anyone who thinks they could get around the background check required to become a u.s. senator without some massive evidence. that is a very very very thorough check. this whole birth certificate thing is just ridiculous.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                          As cocky as Trump is, I like his enthusiasm and drive to get things like oil prices and economic issues taken care of NOW. Obama just sounds the same as he did while he was campaigning. Lots of talk with few actions/results.

What's Trump going to do, force all the oil companies to lower their prices? Consumers set the gas prices, the more we want the more expensive it is, there isn't an unlimited supply. If anything, gas should cost more to encourage people to use public transportation and funnel money into alternative energy. Europe pays twice what the US does for gas, I don't really think the current gas prices are a big deal, and I certainly don't see what Trump is going to do to lower the prices.

Comment

it's a hot button to the tin-foil-hat wearing, bible thumping fringe. To everyone else, it's total nonsense!
                            Why ya gotta throw Bible thumpers in there? We're prolly the only ones praying for this guy and the country as a whole.
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              ^ yeah. really nothing to see. the guy is a computer illiterate dipshit.

a lot of scan-to-PDF software AUTOMATICALLY converts the scanned text to high-lightable text. ever done that? i bet you have. how do you think it does that? hmmm....?

of course it has different layers.

that guy is an idiot.

i question the intelligence of anyone who thinks they could get around the background check required to become a u.s. senator without some massive evidence. that is a very very very thorough check. this whole birth certificate thing is just ridiculous.

Thank you for proving you didn't watch the video. It's not at all just about the layers. Now watch the video before posting again.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

not gonna waste my time watching it and then spending 20 minutes to carefully construct an argument that brings all his points down.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X