No announcement yet.

Mountain Forum Subaru Shrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the economy really that bad? Everything I've read leads me to think it'll be better than the e30. I'm kinda thinking some Outback struts & springs & some bigger tires might be in order, but I'll probably drive it through the winter before that happens...
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
      Is the economy really that bad? Everything I've read leads me to think it'll be better than the e30. I'm kinda thinking some Outback struts & springs & some bigger tires might be in order, but I'll probably drive it through the winter before that happens...
      Good running M20 E30s are capable of at least 27mpg combined, more if 4 cylinder.

Old Subarus get like 22 on a good day with a 60kt tailwind going down a 6% graded hill.

Comment

The bastard started overheating on the way to work today. Crossing my fingers that it's not head gaskets, but I'm not too hopeful.
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
        X