88 325i re-done with m50 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctebbs5
    BTW can anyone tell me what the M means?
    Its written on your exterior door handle

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Current Cars:
    2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
    2017 FERRARI 488GTB
    2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
    1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
    1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
    1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
    1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
    2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
    CLEAN E30'S
    S54 DRIVETRAIN
    E30 DASH
    E30 PARTS

Comment

Well done. Nice catch too. I love those door handles

Comment

Did I miss the asking price?
        Preamble:
        "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Comment

Looking for offers. I want to get 14k and have over 20 in it.

Comment

PM'd you. Would like to talk about your car. Thanks!

Comment

This may be my ignorance of E30/36 series but if the engine is from a 94 325is it would be a M50 engine rather than an S50. I'm just starting to look into these cars so I'm trying to get a feel for what I'm looking at.

Edit: Smh just realized the title says M50... disregard.

Comment

Originally posted by ctebbs5 View Post
                Looking for offers. I want to get 14k and have over 20 in it.
                I am in Phoenix AZ and just seen this on local Craigslist ad. You are asking too much for it, that's why it is not selling. Mods you did to it would look nice to 16 to 25 year old people who have no cash in bank account anyway. People who have 14k cash money in their bank are 30 to 60 year old men who don't like the mods you did to the car.

Mods that you did to dramatically lower the value of the car:

1. hideous made in Taiwan non original lights (all around)
                2. black kidney bean grill make the front look dull or empty, you don't know if it is missing the grill until you come closer.
                3. M50 2.5L, nothing special here. Only 10hp gain, for the money you are asking S52 would be a minimal.
                4. Cheap $9 Spectre air filter from Autozone, unshielded sucking un hot air from radiator.
                5. The M3 badge, missing original emblem, sticker on the rear windshield
                6. Plastic bumper swap, what did you do to the holes in the rear trunk?
                7. E36 seats sit a bit taller than stock, tall person will not like them, they are heavy also.
                8. Your comment on that M50 was done right but later you had to dump $1k on it again to change the rear main seal. Why if it was replaced during initial swap or it was done in a hurry?

That's what I can see from the photos, there is probably more

Comment

^this I'm looking to buy. Let me know when you become more realistic.
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Is this still for sale? If so I am very interested. ;)

Comment

What are you asking?

Comment

The only time something is too expensive is if you can't afford it. IJS. GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by hexe30 View Post
                          What are you asking?
                          His quote a few posts up on this page says he's asking $14K as he has $20K in it.

Could be quite a nice car with a few moderate changes.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post
                            His quote a few posts up on this page says he's asking $14K as he has $20K in it.

Could be quite a nice car with a few moderate changes.
                            Hardly though at that price.................

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBMW View Post
                              I am in Phoenix AZ and just seen this on local Craigslist ad. You are asking too much for it
                              That's what I can see from the photos, there is probably more
                              +1 on this. Your assessment is spot on.

I would add that I contacted the seller and got a weak response. I was trying to start a dialogue on that car and wanted to know specifics on the tires. He wouldn't give the specifics. It was pretty douchey. If a buyer asks a question, answer it.

I am an old guy with $$$ and most definitely a buyer, but this seller and car are in the no f*cking way category.

Comment

yeah especially when you're thousands of miles away, you'd like to be able to trust the seller.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X