Identify this suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identify this suspension?

I bought this E30 setup on Craigslist. Can anyone identify the manufacturer? Front is marked 0613P36 0335H2.

"And then we broke the car. Again." Mark Donohue, "The Unfair Advantage"

1987 E30 3L Turbo Stroker Das Beast
    2002 E39 M5

Ground control
    Build Thread
    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
    Parts Thread
    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Your rear shock mount reinforcement are upside down. The two bolts should be facing fown.
      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Will fix that when we take them off for the suspension refresh.

2002 E39 M5

Comment

Chris, can you refresh my memory on the GC fronts? I believe the Bilstein strut inserts are removable, correct? Reason I'm wondering is we need to weld M3 drop tabs onto the front struts and don't want to damage the gas shocks.

2002 E39 M5

Comment

Those look to be GC sleeves, but the Ground Control kit includes re-valved Konis and not Bisteins. GC offers short Konis so that you can shorten the housings, these look to be stock length. I would guess just off the shelf Bilsteins with the GC sleeves. I'd look into getting some camber plates if I were you.

Yes, the inserts are removable and you can weld to the strut housing
            - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Sounds good. Looking at camber plates but need to let the credit card cool down after buying suspension bits. :devil: Will be documenting the M3 drop link tab installation on Das Beast thread.

2002 E39 M5

Comment

Ground Control hybrid camber plates on the way

2002 E39 M5

Comment

Working...
                X