Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XXcutie216 (5:18:42 PM): she wented to CHS and now she is at IU
    haha wented
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I have.....on occasions. But the fact she is still my friend's friend is an issue. And she used to still call after I told her we "had to just be friends" (i.e. leave me the fuck alone). and also send me emails too. saying "hi, just wanted so say hi....and see how you are doing...."

I'm still pondering if she would be smart enough to see I'm always signed off and that means I blocked her.........

I love the fact she was like....."so you know about cars and stuff.....why does my car (new infiniti QX4) go through the gas tank so quickly? I fill it up and then have to do it again sooooo soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        There is a block button on the bottom left of the IM boxes; utilize it :)
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

how can anybody be that stupid? she must have been dropped on her head a couple dozen times when she was young...or her mom consumed massive amounts of drugs when she was pregnant!

if she's hot you should just get her really drunk and fuck her...and then when she asks about it just tell her she must have been dreamin...she'll prolly believe you, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty
            how can anybody be that stupid? she must have been dropped on her head a couple dozen times when she was young...or her mom consumed massive amounts of drugs when she was pregnant!

if she's hot you should just get her really drunk and fuck her...and then when she asks about it just tell her she must have been dreamin...she'll prolly believe you, lol.
            Haha typical.

Do eeeet.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
            X