Clear All

That sums up my spring break.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is
      Originally posted by robert325is
      Originally posted by a32guy
      ooph... I'm strictly a beer guy. I always feel like shit when I drink hard alcohol. Maybe thats because I'm a college kid and the nicest stuff I can afford is rubinoff or dubra :(

I'd take a 12 pack of rolling rock over a liter of some vodka or whiskey anyday!! ;)
      i'm in high school and I drink better liquor than my parents.

besides, beer doesn't do anything for me until i get up in the 30+ range
      wow. you are full of shit.
      that a challenge?

Comment

I challenge you all to a duel.

Comment

ooph... I'm strictly a beer guy. I always feel like shit when I drink hard alcohol. Maybe thats because I'm a college kid and the nicest stuff I can afford is rubinoff or dubra :(

I'd take a 12 pack of rolling rock over a liter of some vodka or whiskey anyday!! ;)

that a challenge?
          30 beers in one sitting? yes, yes it is a challenge.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat

that a challenge?
            you buy it, i drink it

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
              Originally posted by Charlie
              Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              I'm done with high school and college. Spring break is just another week to me, it sucks.
              I graduated last Sunday and celebrated by picking up a new job and working 15 hours a day over "spring break".

I know how to party.

-Charlie
              did the same thing last semester. real life sucks, but humungo paycheck + no overhead living at home (- modding a piece of shit car) = retirement fund. i wanna retire by the time i'm 30.
              um, why retire by the time you are 30? that sounds lame.
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I would love to retire by 30, drink beer and play golf all day.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat

that a challenge?
                  you buy it, i drink it

If you actually can drink what you advertise, that is full on alcohollism, which is rather not cool but sad.

i still call BS. O'douls doesn't count.
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

If you actually can drink what you advertise, that is full on alcohollism, which is rather not cool but sad.

Agreed, I'm a little under a year older then him and I'd like to see him attempt. My family has alchoholism in our blood from my dad's side, not exactly something to pride yourself in. I partied a bit too much last year and drank alot of hard alchohol, and I drank a damn lot for my size. I pretty much stopped after a night of not remembering a damn thing, and waking up in an ambulance being told I had been unconcious for some time. Alchohol poisoning sucks. I know you aren't gonna give a shit what I say about drinking but, be careful Robert.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by eightyfoure

Agreed, I'm a little under a year older then him and I'd like to see him attempt. My family has alchoholism in our blood from my dad's side, not exactly something to pride yourself in. I partied a bit too much last year and drank alot of hard alchohol, and I drank a damn lot for my size. I pretty much stopped after a night of not remembering a damn thing, and waking up in an ambulance being told I had been unconcious for some time. Alchohol poisoning sucks. I know you aren't gonna give a shit what I say about drinking but, be careful Robert.
                      word dude, I learned my lesson the same way, I have never come close to being as drunk as i was that night... Btw HRD is the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by MattE30
                        I would love to retire by 30, drink beer and play golf all day.
                        i don't know.. i have just seen kids of really wealthy parents that really have nothing to do all day.. they are just jaded. I think someone who is 30ish could get the same way.. unless they are at home raising kids or something.

Ju
                        Build Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by eightyfoure

i think robert is right, it does take me 10-12 beers to get smammered and i weigh 225 lbs.. i'm such a looser.. 18+ beers shy of being cool.
                          Build Threads:

Comment

You can tell he's in high school because he's still talking about HOW MUCH HE CAN DRINK!!! :roll:

Get real man. Drinking isn't a competition. Its to enjoy a good time with good friends. Thats what i think of it as...

Comment

Working...
                            X