No announcement yet.

SoCal: Meet @ Fuddruckers in Pasadena 5/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that's especially depressing for me, as all things car related are one of my few escapes from emo drama.

Let's cut this guy's brake lines.

Comment

Originally posted by morontron
      Wow that's especially depressing for me, as all things car related are one of my few escapes from emo drama.

Let's cut this guy's brake lines.
      mine?
      A Work In Progress
      '88 SETA
      - H&R Race Springs
      - Bilstein Sports
      - Full Alpine Sound System
      - Chip, Intake, and BBS RA's
      ...More To Come...

Comment

dude everyone has problems, and that doesnt necessarily make one emo. Unless youre some sort of primitive unemotional caveman fuck. And thats a lot coming from me. I just sense emo becoming overused as rice has.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by 318iEnthusiast
          mine?
          No way man, I'm talking about the DH that this chick can't get enough of. I've actually got a lot of sympathy for you because I can relate to the situation!

And I know that having some kind of girl drama isn't automatically "emo" and of course everyone is going to have girl problems, it's part of life (and honestly the good usually outweighs the bad). But it would be a huge bummer for me to have girl drama get mixed into a BMW meet up, as cars are my girl escape.

Yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by morontron

And I know that having some kind of girl drama isn't automatically "emo" and of course everyone is going to have girl problems, it's part of life (and honestly the good usually outweighs the bad). But it would be a huge bummer for me to have girl drama get mixed into a BMW meet up, as cars are my girl escape.

Yeah?
            Well put. ;)

Mariano

Comment

very true... it's not really my girl problems, i was just pissed to high hell that she went off with him... because me and like 10 ppl all tried to show her what he was like but she didn't believe us till it was too late... but fuck her, whatever, i'm over it...

my GF (of 8mths) was pissed that i took the girl (her best friend) because she wanted to go, but her rents wouldn't let her...

...i went to have a good time i did till then, but w/e that's the least of my problems..

i have a cracked coolant hose to fix! it cracked while i was driving home from the mall (taking my gf home from seeing over the hedge) and bang! and the next thing you see is steam everywhere...luckily we were already on her street... so no biggie... but i had to drive home cuz AAA wouldn't come because i didn't have my card, my mom has it...

life goes on and i don't have time to waste it on people who aren't willing listen to me, you kno?

and thanks much for the help and offers to go cut his brake lines, I really appreciate it, he just has something comming to him on monday... he was sooo high he couldn't come to school the next day... fucking dumbass...

and sorry mariano, i didn't kno... if i did, i woulda told him to beat it when he showed up, even though i shoulda...
              A Work In Progress
              '88 SETA
              - H&R Race Springs
              - Bilstein Sports
              - Full Alpine Sound System
              - Chip, Intake, and BBS RA's
              ...More To Come...

Comment

Its all good, homie. Not your responsibility. But thanks for the thought. ;)

Mariano

Comment

Working...
                X