Paging r3v detectives... Whos car is this :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahe View Post
    I don't need to read a thing about it outside of the fact that it's just another modified e30. It's an ETA for the love of god. Would you be saddened if a 1989 VW golf burned up?

No one was hurt, who gives a shit about the car. End of story.
    You are the stupidest mother fucker I have seen in quite a while. Good job.

So, any word on what the shipping company plans to do?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
        I stopped by yesterday to pay my respects...
        Oh damn... that series of attached pictures makes me physically ill. :(

What a waste... we put so much work into that car. What a kick to the sack.
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        Project Thread for the now-burned-to-a-crisp $2011 GRM Challenge Winning E30 V8 :(

Comment

[quote=lambo;3539523]You are the stupidest mother fucker

Comment

he's not stupid... just an elitist. always has been.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
              I stopped by yesterday to pay my respects...
              I didn't know you were in Cedar Cam.. glad to see you posting on here bud :)
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

So, any word on what the shipping company plans to do?
                You guys are the fools crying over an easily replaceable car. There are literally thousands of e30s that people don't want.

This is why people make fun of e30 owners. It's just a car. No one got hurt. If it was a Ferrari 430, I'd say the same thing. Just a fucking car.

Originally posted by decay View Post
                he's not stupid... just an elitist. always has been.
                Yup, that's me. An elitist...

Comment

Holy shit, man, bumping a two month old thread to defend yourself? Just let it go, it's the internet.
                  1991 318i SOLD
                  2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                    Holy shit, man, bumping a two month old thread to defend yourself? Just let it go, it's the internet.
                    I logged in here to look for a part and I saw I had replies so i replied back. You can unsubscribe from this thread much easier then you can comment back with your pointless post.

Comment

How would you like it if it was your car bitch? Let me guess it's just a car huh haha.

Comment

You guys are the fools crying over an easily replaceable car. There are literally thousands of e30s that people don't want.
                        ...you are either astoundingly dense or a half decent troll.

As for the car, they really did a decent job on the rebuild. I was impressed by the performance numbers they were putting out, and the car had so much potential in the right hands. Its too bad.

Comment

somebody go back and grab that driverside taillight. I need one. :)
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

oh god...the rs4 :(((((
                            My fucking dream car. God damnit.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow View Post
                              How would you like it if it was your car bitch? Let me guess it's just a car huh haha.
                              I've crashed many cars. I've rebuilt many cars. I've sold the carcasses of others. They are just cars.

I've also lost many friends to car accidents. They can not be rebuilt, restored or sold off for parts.

Like I said, it's just a fucking car.

Comment

I've crashed many cars. I've rebuilt many cars. I've sold the carcasses of others. They are just cars.

I've also lost many friends to car accidents. They can not be rebuilt, restored or sold off for parts.

Like I said, it's just a fucking car.
                                A lot of guys here have a connection with their cars deeper than it being "just a another car". When you put a lot of money, time and sweat wrenching with it, it really starts to mean something

It's too bad you've had friends die in accidents, but damn man just give it a rest
                                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X