X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highstyle1624 (charles Yi) NEGATIVE

POSTING THE FOR BY BUDDY

Highstyle1624 / Charles Yi ripped me off!!!!! Post #1

Note to all BMW owners looking to purchase used parts from a member that goes by highstyle1624. His real name is Charles Yi. He is a liar and scammed me. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY.

To make a long story short, this guy at first seemed very cooperative in responding to all my emails and seemed to be more then willing to help me find the parts that I need for my E30. I have been waiting from November 2003 and have still not received the parts that I paid for. He did send me some parts, most not complete, broken with little to no value. To sum it up, this guy is a scammer. Promised me a dozen times that he was sending the parts but never replied with a tracking number. Below I have attached some of the emails if any one wants to read on feel free.

Here is the thread where he is trying to sell his parts:

Here are the emails:

November 10, 2003
    You are talking about Next Friday right? the 21st right? I will have the parts ready to ship out on This Friday 11/15.
    I don't see why it would take over a week to get to you. I will send it out on Friday as long as I see payment made on paypal.
    Thanks
    Charles.

(I then send the paypal payment that same day.)

Hello again.
    Good news. I am finished taking off all the parts for the ebrake. I am sending out a package tomorrow for you. Only thing is I will have to send you another package in two days with the SHIFTER BOOT and the CRUISE CONTROL LEVER. The shift boot that I have has holes in it and I broke the Cruise lever taking the steering wheel off!!! Sooooo mad !

Anyways, I do apologize for these two items being a couple days late but I will definately ship out tomorrow morning:
    1) Windshield wiper motor
    2) Rear Defrost Button
    3) coolant level sensor
    4) e-brake assembly.
    I will email you a tracking numbet tomorrow.
    Take care
    Charles

November 30, 2003
    Hello Adriano.
    I sent out the stuff this morning.
    Here is the ups tracking number.
    1z010x500308211319 (this is not a tracking number, turned up invalid from UPS)
    It should be there sometime in the beginning of next week like Tues. I hope that is quick enough for you.
    I made sure it would get there in 3 business days.
    Let me know how it goes and also I'll let you know when I send out the other stuff.
    Thanks
    Charles

Many emails went from myself to him with no response.

March 13, 2004
    Adriano.
    I am sorry man.
    I was not ignoring your emails. I was not able to check my emails for a while. I am not trying to screw with you. Remeber how fast I sent out your other parts to you because you needed them in a hurry?
    (this was only a couple of brake shoes, cruise leaver and a coolant sensor that did not work)
    I would not do that to a fellow BMW owner.
    I will send the items out and send you a tracking # within 5 days as you warned me.
    Again, I am sorry that it took unreasonably so long.

I will take care of all this.

Charles,

--- Adriano Oppio wrote:
    > Charles,
    > It looks like you are not even human enough to respond to my emails.
    > If you do not ship the parts within the next 5 days and do not
    > immediately email me a VALID tracking number, then I will post your
    > name on every BMW sites to prevent any one else from getting screwed
    > as you did to me.
    >
    > Please respond or I will have to follow thru with what I stated. It is
    > a shame that some people just cannot be trusted. It seamed that you
    > were on the right track initially but then decided to take my money
    > and run.

I still have not received any parts or emails from him.

He has an account on here!?

How the fuck do I ban him!? (If lowly mods are even able to do so)

He ripped me off on eBay (as well as a few other people). He has ripped numerous people off on Bimmerforums.com as well.

He lied to me and I confronted him about it (his emails contradicted eachother). Only after I threatened numerous times to file a complaint with the IFCC did he return my money. It was a 2 month process. I think I'm the only one who has ever had their money given back to them.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!

*On Bimmerforums he goes by "BlkMjk" Or something like that.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Here is the post on Bimmerforums regarding the people who have been ripped off by him:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Email the guy and get Charles' phone number from him!
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
      X