Coming to OH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex
    Are you coming to OH to pick it up? Did you already?
    Not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
      Not yet...
      Make sure you let me know when so I can hook you up with some beer or maybe something stronger if you are old enough... I'm sure Dave would join too. This coming weekend looks good with Putnam planned and all.

Comment

Make sure you let me know when so I can hook you up with some beer or maybe something stronger if you are old enough... I'm sure Dave would join too. This coming weekend looks good with Putnam planned and all.
        Asshole :) I'm 24...been old enough for a few years now ;)

Maybe I'll go the distance all the way out, make a weekend of it.

Comment

Oh! Scott, make it a weekend. Lemme know when and I can come annoy you 2. And we can make fun of Alex's accent :)

Will
          RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
          Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
          DaveCN = Old Man
          My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
          If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Alex, slip him some 151 and park his "new car" on another block. The adventure would be glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
              Oh! Scott, make it a weekend. Lemme know when and I can come annoy you 2. And we can make fun of Alex's accent :)

Will
              Alex has an accent???

Originally posted by permit
              Alex, slip him some 151 and park his "new car" on another block. The adventure would be glorious.
              Oh aren't you cute - I offer to send you a free part because your melted yours, and you want to play a funny trick on me after getting me drunk? Pff.

Comment

Ahahaha, I should rename this thread now to something a little more on the subject. I just had a "Dude, Where's My Car" flashback, thats all.

Comment

Ahahaha, I should rename this thread now to something a little more on the subject. I just had a "Dude, Where's My Car" flashback, thats all.
                  I'll cut you.

Comment

Alex has an accent???
                    Will must have been drunk off of that Pepsi he's been having when he was over so who knows...

So is there a chance for this weekend? Any Mariotts in IN around Putnam?

Comment

Will must have been drunk off of that Pepsi he's been having when he was over so who knows...

So is there a chance for this weekend? Any Mariotts in IN around Putnam?
                      Fuck no - I won't be out there for at least another two weeks, sadly.

If you need one, let me know - I can take care of you again. Just find a marriott close to where you need to be, I'll do the rest like last time.

Comment

Fuck no - I won't be out there for at least another two weeks, sadly.

If you need one, let me know - I can take care of you again. Just find a marriott close to where you need to be, I'll do the rest like last time.
                        I'll need one in Albany, NY in few weeks. There was a really hot chick working at Residence Inn there where I stayed...

Comment

I'll need one in Albany, NY in few weeks. There was a really hot chick working at Residence Inn there where I stayed...
                          Very nice ;) Book it under that code I showed you, and I'll fax/mail a form :) Wish there were hot chicks at my hotel.

Comment

You can get discounts as Marriots? Uh oh...the words out, gotta hand it over now :)

This thread is now surprisingly on-topic.

Comment

You can get discounts as Marriots? Uh oh...the words out, gotta hand it over now :)

This thread is now surprisingly on-topic.
                              Thanks to a move and a rename ;)

Yes, I do. Let's keep that on the dl - but pm me with any room needs, and I can almost always help you out.

Comment

Alex really DOES have an accent. And I really DO love Pepsi. MMMmmmmmmmm

Will
                                RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                                Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                                DaveCN = Old Man
                                My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                                If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Working...
                                X