Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw you yesterday @ the HWY 37 E entrance on HWY 101 North near Novato, CA (SF bay area). We waved and then started smashing HWY 37 East for a while from there until we hit traffic at Lakevile Rd.

Car had a Napa Parks sticker on the bumper, dude looked around 30. Definitely had the R3v look to him. You on here?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

LHC, AZ

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Spotted a late model gray e30 on guerneville road in Santa Rosa you gave me the peace sign. You here? I know where you live lol I think

Comment

black late model crossing the tracks in 01701? I beeped and so did you
          BMW tech
          Umass Amherst
          05 wrx sti

Comment

Caught this on A night at the Roxbury, 7th car leftmost lane is a late model alpine

Comment

Saw this little gem at the Glendora PONY field today. Rolling deep in those Alpina wheels.

I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
              1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Saw a lady driving a red late model E30 onto the Coldwater Rd. exit off highway 11 north in Orillia, ON. Honked as I went by but wasn't sure if she noticed.
                Estoguy
                1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Who's is it?
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Saw a clean looking bronzit, lowered on some BBS's in Grand Haven today. Anybody here?
                    My Feedback

Comment

Alright, which one'na y'all?

E46t

Comment

E46t

Comment

I saw a nice 318is in Northern Ma today. I was towing my P car with my Touraeg.

John
                          The Revolution will not be televised.

Comment

Was looking thru my camera's viewfinder, taking a pic of my grandpa's hearse at his funeral in the Washington Heights area of Milwaukee when this sweet baby rolled by. Maybe gramps sent it to cheer me up! (btw, this was in summer of 2014 & I just remembered this one). Are those Euroweaves?

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I saw this at the Muir Woods shuttle park and ride in the bay area last weekend. I saw a few when I was visiting, but this one was pretty exciting since I just got a 325is myself and seeing one in good condition was fun. I would have liked to talk to the driver a bit or take it for a spin.

Comment

Not my photo, but nice enough to pass on I thought:

Little red riding hood and a silver BMW by Robert Ogilvie, on Flickr

E46t

Comment

Working...
                                X