Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help please don't have time but sort of lazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please don't have time but sort of lazy!

so I'm looking for a shop in between battle ground, vancouver, portland, that charges a reasonable price, or a person that would like to. rear subframe bushings, axles, trailing arm bushings, differential bushing, rear wheel bearings, and they're all polyurethane for the bushings. and a few of those things I shouldn't be getting charged for sense the subframe bushings need to be done and that means pretty much the whole rear end needs to come off so a few of those things can just be replaced on the way when putting everything back together. Thanks ahead. Please no trash talking on this post, i have 2 kids, a wife and a full time job that requires me going out of state or a week or 2 at a time. I just need to get this project done already. I have done almost all the work on this project from head to toe, just thought I'd get everything done before i get it on the road and off to shows. Which i might only make one of them, which wont be the picnic sadly. Contact me if you have advise, or can help me out, 3605133553 andrew.

I feel your pain. You should PM Stereoinstaller1 as well. He's up in Gig Harbor, WA. Drive the car up, take the train back and forth to pick up.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I can do the work for you, I'll send you a PM

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Resolved. Thanks for you're inputs.

Comment

Working...
        X