Lets do a cruise this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets do a cruise this weekend...

now by no means do i have a clean e30, but i wanted to get together with some local guys here and bs about cars, drive our e30s a little bit. I was thinking today, but that might be to early for some of you. Let me know, I'm kinda new here.. so i don't know a good place to go drive open to ideas..
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Wish I could :(

I can't wait to get back to Colorado. I miss fun roads.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

damn you guys are dead here..
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Yeah. Seems a lot of the older guys that kept this place alive moved on from E30's/forums.

Also, all this fucking spam isn't helping. Trying to get that fixed.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Ya what the hell is all the spamming?
          I mean I go to nationwide and see e30s here and there and that's about it. I came from the northwest and the e30 scene is real up there..
          I think I actually saw your car this past summer. I wasn't certain tho.. Cuz it looks cleaner in pics then the one I saw?
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
            Ya what the hell is all the spamming?
            I mean I go to nationwide and see e30s here and there and that's about it. I came from the northwest and the e30 scene is real up there..
            I think I actually saw your car this past summer. I wasn't certain tho.. Cuz it looks cleaner in pics then the one I saw?
            Probably mine lol. My paint is shit. Looks much better in pictures.

Comment

It's was parked and arapahoe in the 5 guys restaurant plaza thing?
              Is anyone at least going to nationwide or anything tonight?
              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

It's was parked and arapahoe in the 5 guys restaurant plaza thing?
                Is anyone at least going to nationwide or anything tonight?
                Very good chance it was mine. I work just up the street from there.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  Also, all this fucking spam isn't helping. Trying to get that fixed.
                  Is the spamming being dealt with? There's still tons of junk-started threads.

- Erik
                  Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Not a huge fan of the nationwide stuff.

Went to the colorado street scene meet down here on saturday night w few weeks back and there are some ok cars but i'm over the stanced out hondas and evos with 'Perfect Stance' stickers slapped across the windshield. I may have to head to park meadows one of these times to see some actual automobile prowess.
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

well i mean a car guy like cars no matter what, I'm over all the evo's, subie's, and civics but it is nice to see something not stock:)
                      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

I've been to a nationwide meet once, won't go again. Idiots spinning donuts and racing each other in a parking lot. Some nice rides, but too many morons.

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                          Is the spamming being dealt with? There's still tons of junk-started threads.

- Erik
                          Agent said he tries to take care of it as often as possible. He was out this weekend so it built up a little bit. It also seems that the Mountain section is targeted more than other sections. I wish we could have a local mod to tend to it.

Comment

The CO BMW group is the best place to organize these get togethers as it gets the most visibility. We posted the burger meet a few weeks in advance and had a good showing!
                            http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

damn you guys are dead here..
                              If you think this is bad, check out southwest section. You will fall asleep.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                              X