Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - Full set(4) Hartge 7.5x16 4x100 et25 w/centers - No Longer Available

FS - Full set(4) Hartge 7.5x16 4x100 et25 w/centers

Original 16" Hartges. They'll need a good refurbing, they're dirty and some paint flaking and peeling. All four wheels are pictured, the only curbed part is also pictured. It's probably been at least 10 years since they've been on a car.

Full set of 6 center caps, four are original to the wheels Hartge Ronal H0652 part with the "longer" plastic tabs(2 of the caps have one broken tab each) (1 cap has all four tabs broken, but with metal ring), and the nicer two are the shorter tab variety same part number, still Hartge Ronal with all tabs in tact.

Sorry i'm not willing to ship currently. Looking for a cash in hand buyer. I live in Lake County, CA which is 2 hours-ish north of the bay area and 2 hours-ish north west of Sacramento. I don't mind meeting half way from those areas for the price of one draft beer at a place of your choosing. If you're under 21, we'll have to substitute for a ridiculously expensive coffee-ish beverage.

List Date: 3/2/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS - Full set(4) Hartge 7.5x16 4x100 et25 w/centers
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Keith

"Die feine Art, schnell zu sein."
    "I don't have a gambling problem, my gambling pays for my e30 addiction."

Some local interest, but nothing concrete yet. looking into best shipping methods.

Bizump.
    Keith

"Die feine Art, schnell zu sein."
    "I don't have a gambling problem, my gambling pays for my e30 addiction."

Comment

Working...
    X