WTB- misc. parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB- misc. parts

hey guys, I want some front and rear black door panels for a 2 door, front seat belt latches (especially drivers side), a passenger side highbeam housing, and a leather (or fake leather) e-brake boot.

thanks!

-tom

don't have any parts but contact rob at carartunlimited.com. he makes awesome ebrake boots.
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

I've got the door panels, $60 for all 4 plus what ever shipping would cost.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

i got a highbeam lying around. it got included in a box of e30 junk. i dunno which side.

Comment

it's a complete pass. side highbeam headlight. if you need the bulb, I'll sell it for cheap. if you don't need the bulb, I'll sell it for cheaper.

Comment

is there a difference between ellipsoid highbeams and regular highbeams? I have ellipsoids if there is....

I don't need the bulb just the housing, my lens is cracked.

how much?

thanks

-tom

Comment

I have an empty high beam actually, besides the one housing. both ellip highbeams.

Um. where you located at? US? $10 shipped. For the empty ellip high beam. Think it's the passenger. If not, I'll send the housing minus bulb.

rwh11385@yahoo.com let me know when you send

Comment

topeka, ks. 66604. I'll take the one for $10 shipped. :D :D

paypal?

Comment

rwh11385@yahoo.com

Comment

paid!! send me my shit!! :D

Comment

i'll do it tommorrow if I gots the time. want to be sure to package it nice. the empty highbeam is cracked, but the housing one is fine and good.

i have to do some stuff like get my wheels checked out, but i'll send it if I can.
                      if not, Saturday.

thks

Comment

wait...the one I'm getting....it doesn't have a cracked lens does it? I didn't know what you meant by "highbeam cracked." haha...

Comment

the one staying on my table is cracked. that's empty
                          the other one - the housing one - lens, housing, adjusters, and formerly bulb is fine.

bulb is now on my nightstand. but the good glass and other stuff will be bubblewrapped up tommorrrow.

Comment

oh!! okay. thanks a lot man!

-tom

Comment

I should have the seatbelt latches - you need them for a newer style car, correct? I've got both sides. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X