No announcement yet.

FS: Rare BBS RS003 16x7 et25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the bump and the compliment. I have had some interest, but no deals. I am in no rush and may end up keeping them, which wouldn't be the ned of the world. If I still have them once spring rolls around, I'll look into some bigger lips.

Comment

Theylle always be worth theyre weight in gold, just sit on them until the right person comes along. Very very nice wheels might I add.
      -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
      2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
        Theylle always be worth theyre weight in gold, just sit on them until the right person comes along. Very very nice wheels might I add.
        Originally posted by Eurospec View Post
        Another bump for you.

Still surprised no one has pulled the trigger. I say hold on to them! They complement your car so well, I mean it.
        Cash, you are right about the value of these and thanks for the compliment.

Eurospec, thanks for the ongoing support in this thread. You know, you are right. I am going to keep them. There is little chance that I will get what I want for them in this economy. I would end up regretting selling them for less. There is really no need for me to 5-lug anyway. I would just end up getting a set of 16" 5x120 RS's.

I am keeping them. No longer for sale!

Comment

Working...
        X