No announcement yet.

IT'S OFFICIALLY HAPPENING: Late Model Mudflap Set Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good broski. Mine have taken some hits and so far so good. There are about 10 speedbumps I hit before getting to my house. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bubbalyland77 View Post
      Looks good broski. Mine have taken some hits and so far so good. There are about 10 speedbumps I hit before getting to my house. Lol

Thanks! yeah i bottomed out and the body clip on my driver side popped out.

1991 318IS

Comment

I pm'd with my postal code but haven't heard anything back guys.. come on and take my money!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasonbk View Post
          I pm'd with my postal code but haven't heard anything back guys.. come on and take my money!
          Sorry about that! I'm at work today and will be able to get a quote there

Comment

Got mine today! What suspension set ups are you guys running who are having issues hitting speed bumps? I'm on h&r + bilstien's, worried I may have some issues too...

Comment

^ I'm on that same suspension. Flaps have 3.75 inches of clearance.

It has not been a problem on bumps but I have had 'em touch on the occasional sharp ramp and steeper driveway.....my lip splitter scrapes first. The flaps have a lot more flex and therefore forgiveness and like I said....it has not been a problem.

Comment

Received promptly. Fits well. Thanks!

Comment

Anyone have extra?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
                  I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                  2875-C Towerview Road
                  Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

It'd be dope af if there were early rears available. bought a set on ebay... now have 4 fronts lol
                    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Anyone have a set of instructions for late models? I found a set of these in unused condition.. And the directions I've found online are for early models. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Justen View Post
                        Anyone have a set of instructions for late models? I found a set of these in unused condition.. And the directions I've found online are for early models. :(
                        Here you go, attached.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Flipper, I already have these instructions.. they don't match the hard ware/flaps that I have that are from this group buy

Comment

If anyone is more motivated than I am, I will gladly sell my set.

Comment

Working...
                            X