I <3 my pile of s**t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I <3 my pile of s**t.

You know, every once in awhile I wish I had a nice looking e30--you know, nice paint, some 3-piece bbs of some sort, HIDs, maybe some m-tech bits here and there. Then I am side by side with a nice e38 pacing him doing 85 or so and a cop around the corner pulls out and doesn't even glance at me as he flies past me to pull over the e38.

I love my shitbox. I have many plans for this thing but none of them involve a paintjob, a polish or washing anything but the windshield. Sure it doesn't get many looks from girls sitting lowered on shitty bottlecaps but I can park it in my college town, not worry about it getting broken into, keyed (or bumped into with the diving boards) or the wheels stolen, but it's still on new suspension with coilovers, swaybars, e36 rack, m50, proper alignment, etc, and on top of that it has been dead-nuts reliable since the m50 swap, making a trip to the picnic without a single hiccup and starting on the third or fourth crank every time.

4 doors for moar hoars yo. That is all.
    Last edited by Wh33lhop; 11-10-2010, 06:28 PM.

Mine is the exact same way dude. I know how you feel.

When I'm older I'll have a clean car.
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

yeah i feel the same about my beloved e30. want a cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by e30huh View Post
        yeah i feel the same about my beloved e30. want a cookie?
        I'd prefer you fetch me a cup of shut the fuck up. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
          Mine is the exact same way dude. I know how you feel.

When I'm older I'll have a clean car.
          I'll have the means to a nicer car soon. Should be fun to dump them into my shitbox. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            4 doors for moar hoars yo.
            yes
            "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

/// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
            Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

Comment

4d.

Comment

done

Comment

plus 1

the 24 valve just makes the car feel right--

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                  click here for details

Comment

I am scared to paint my e30, people key shit around here all day.
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I feel you brotha. I have a E30 that my pops gave me and after looking at all the pimped out rides on here, it makes me cry. So I have the car in paint, which is costing me more than I would like to tell people. I am also getting ready to part with my fuckin cherry R1 street bike for a 24v swap. E30 is becoming an obssesion. LOl. I too am worried about fucken shit heads that dont give a damn about others cars as they slam their door on your ride. My truck, suv and e30 extremelysloow sports car had this happen on the same week.
                      Many soldiers go unknown.... You will never be forgotten SSG. Matt Mauphin, SPC. Juan S. Restrepo and all past and to come

Comment

unfortunately mine is too shitty so it gets back into the cops radar... hahahaah

Comment

Amen. Some will remember my run of the mill lowered 318is on Borbet A's, but damn that car got too much attention. As soon as I got rid of everything nice, raised it and made it look like a pile I had way, WAAY more fun with the damn thing.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov
                            sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                            Adventures of an E30

Comment

unfortunately mine is too shitty so it gets back into the cops radar... hahahaah
                              This.

Spray painted black sporty looking old car + drony exhaust + lowered = very interesting to any enforcer of the law. Including the latter coupled with tire chirps when departing any light or stop right next to or in front of a cop don't help either. ..Stupid four puck.

Comment

Working...
                              X