No announcement yet.

I <3 my pile of s**t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have sworn having a shittier looking vehicle made me more of a target for the cops, I use to get pulled over at least once a month in my flat white, two door, eta. I haven't gotten fucked with at all now that I have a car with paint, and non spray canned wheels.

I really want a 24v... :(

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I dunno, my car doesnt get much attention really. Ive been harrassed only once for a bullshit reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I dunno, my car doesnt get much attention really. Ive been harrassed only once for a bullshit reason.

You've really got the classier "low 'n slow" look going on though. Not boy racer.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

I love my shitbox. I have many plans for this thing but none of them involve a paintjob, a polish or washing anything but the windshield. Sure it doesn't get many looks from girls sitting lowered on shitty bottlecaps but I can park it in my college town, not worry about it getting broken into, keyed (or bumped into with the diving boards) or the wheels stolen, but it's still on new suspension with coilovers, swaybars, e36 rack, m50, proper alignment, etc, and on top of that it has been dead-nuts reliable since the m50 swap, making a trip to the picnic without a single hiccup and starting on the third or fourth crank every time.

4 doors for moar hoars yo. That is all.
          Totally agree.I dont have a private parking so I can park this really old car wherever I want most of the time without having to worry about a thing.
          My personal approach to styling also helps! Matte black is atrocious when dirty.My wheels are never polished,the car has been polished once in 7 years and generally its creepy according to most people I know.I ve even parked it unlocked in the center of Athens twice and nothing happenned!
          Its a four door,always dirty and always looking suspicious to cops.
          I ve been pulled over numerous times for a standard check just cos it looks weird.Anyway,I agree with you and hate you because mine is a m10 1.8i.:p
          N.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
          It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
          you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

Mine is the same way now, now that it has a few dents and the paint is starting to fade and the clear is coming off. The previous owner lived by an airport, which killed the paint... Someday, when I have a good place to park it, I'll make the paint nice and get rid of all the dents...until then I'll just have to enjoy the turbo :)

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Amen! While my car isn't beater status it is nice not to have to worry about it.

Comment

Im really leaning more towards an average looking rust free car with top notch mechanicals. they are just more fun than mint cars.
                they both have their place but cars you dont care as much about cosmetically you can enjoy much more.
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Agree
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Do we get pics of this shit box or wut

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                      proper alignment,

Pshhh over rated.

Comment

now i know which shitbox is worth stealing and stripping! :P

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ban View Post
                          Do we get pics of this shit box or wut
                          At Kragens

In town

Middle of the tranny swap

Back during the motor swap

In action

Piece of shit fo lyfe yo!

Comment

i get more thumbs up in my e30 than my dad gets in his e36 M3

Comment

I dig the video.
                              so just how close did that stop sign look from inside the car? haha

Comment

Even with my pink fender, steelies, and non-stop shenanigans, I've yet to be pulled over in my E30.

It's loud, it's fast, and it's ugly, but it's fun as hell.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
                                2008 VW Rabbit
                                1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X