Need help pleaseeeee<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help pleaseeeee<3

Hey guys I saw a 1988 bmw 325ix manual coupe 220k miles odo running with a transfer case broken for 900 dollars firm. Do you think this car is worth buying, because I drove it and it feels like its getting 20 percent of the power because the guy told me its because of the transfer case braking. He said if I can get the transfer case switched it will be brand new. Need your guys help pleaseee
    2008 Nissan 350Z HR - BEAST
    1986 BMW 325E - PROJECT CAR

How clean is it?
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Outside is clean motor is decent, interior needs work!
      2008 Nissan 350Z HR - BEAST
      1986 BMW 325E - PROJECT CAR

Comment

325iX manual coupes are damn hard to find. I'd say go for it, the xfer case could be rebuilt or replaced with another and the interior fixed up for much, much less than the resale value of the car.

Comment

ill agree those are hard to find and i ran into one about a week ago and it was givin to me but i junkd it
          Stewie30luvr!!!!!!!!!!:up::up:

Comment

Your grammar owns you.

Transfer cases aren't cheap FYI. But if the car is clean go for it, just remember that IX's have some very expensive model specific parts i.e. front control arms, wheel bearings and halfshafts. You might want to check the age of those components as well before you commit to buying it.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Working...
            X