group b crash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

group b crash?

Looking for the video of the group b cars crashing all in the same turn by a pole. I have seen it posted here before but can't find it.
    Originally posted by Good & Tight
    It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

It takes place by a cornfield and in the end a car goes straight into the field. I can't find it for the life of me.

Comment

I dont remember a cornfield but I'm pretty sure this is the one that your thinking of. Rally Portugal. Shortly after Toivonen was killed in a fiery crash and group B cars were subsequently outlawed. Then pikes peak came to their rescue.

edit: nvm you werent looking for that one. anyways...
      Last edited by JTDay; 11-14-2010, 02:39 PM.
      Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Oh yes, it wa sposted on jalopnik

Comment

U have the link for it?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVC3L0zo74
            '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
            '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
            '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
            '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

thats the one. i feel so bad for the m3

Comment

That's not Group B.

HTH.
                Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Or the best spectator point ever?From 'Avaruusbanaani'"this clip is from Finnish F-cup rallyseries, where there are no pace notes and studying the stages bef...

Comment

Working...
                  X