Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

☆From Sewer to Best Ever☆ E30 M3 Sport Evolution -CONVERSION- + 740i e38 MY NEW LOVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bostonvert- thank you so much :) hope you like my thread...

Question for all: the best type of engine oil to m62b44tu?

I have in both cars 4.4i vanos engine. In e30 i have castrol 10w60 and in e38 5w50 mobil. I have only good experiences with these oils. Do you have better type of oil to this type engine? Please tell me :)

Comment

Hi bimmers! e30 project still going forward :) today you can see work with side skirts and rear DTM spoiler. hope you like it!

Rear spoiler fitment:

Side skirts:

Front fenders:

Comment

looking awesome my friend! Would you recommend the Pesch kit for creating a really nice clean E30 M3? or is it more likely to look "track" like?

Comment

Or is this not a Pesch kit? I can't find the rear trunk pieces on their website, to go from the roof to the boot ld.

Comment

Originally posted by mila325 View Post
            looking awesome my friend! Would you recommend the Pesch kit for creating a really nice clean E30 M3? or is it more likely to look "track" like?

Yes it is pesch kit... but i dont recommend their products. Its all crap shitty crooked pieces. We must remake each part, each piece to make it look like original (yes i know it never look much original as original m3) but we want to be closest as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jony View Post
              Yes it is pesch kit... but i dont recommend their products. Its all crap shitty crooked pieces. We must remake each part, each piece to make it look like original (yes i know it never look much original as original m3) but we want to be closest as possible.
              Damn, it looked to be a good solution. I think the only way to get it exactly how I want it will be to go ahead and buy the steel pieces from BMW. Keep up with the build! I am excited to see how it comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by mila325 View Post
                Damn, it looked to be a good solution. I think the only way to get it exactly how I want it will be to go ahead and buy the steel pieces from BMW. Keep up with the build! I am excited to see how it comes out!
                Of course bmw steel pieces is the best solution. But very expensive. Rather buy original m3 (in worse condition and restore it). But i want this toy only for weekend ride... pesch parts is good for drifring and track cars.

Comment

sorry

Today, 1/29/1017....

Exactly what is available from BMW?

I haven't research it but my understanding is perhaps just the front fenders and rear bumpers are available.

School me.

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                    Today, 1/29/1017....

I haven't research it but my understanding is perhaps just the front fenders and rear bumpers are available.

School me.
                    Everything is available for e30 :)

Comment

Did you get the engine running right in the end?
                      Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Instagram: @garage30_ WWW.GARAGE30.NL

Comment

Originally posted by Garage30 View Post
                        Did you get the engine running right in the end?
                        Not yet...

Comment

New updates coming up...
                          today we play with fitting front and back fenders, and replacing rear wall from donor plastic type to original M3 type (metal)

Front fenders:

Rear fenders:

Rear wall & C pillar:

And full view :)

So this is all for this week :) maybe i will upload something new.

Comment

Interesting. What color are you going to paint it?

1991 325i
                            flickr
                            @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
                              Interesting. What color are you going to paint it?
                              Thanks. Color will be black metallic.

Comment

You are right but the C pillar is one of the items that is in back order.

I don't think it will be available anytime soon.

The car is coming together nicely. Whoever is making those pieces fit is doing great work.

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                                Today, 1/29/1017....

School me.
                                Last edited by Javier h; 02-03-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X