'89 318is straight from the Origin Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 318is straight from the Origin Country

So, I've been wanting an E30 since I was a little kid and my mother plus me moved from Poland to Germany. The first car I can remember I've seen in Germany was our neighbors Diamant Schwarz 320i 2-door and since then I've fallen in love. The years went by and somehow I couldn't manage to get one (always had that annoying voice in my head that I'm in need of a Diesel because of my almost 90 mile trip to work daily).

As the prices started to rise I thought that I won't have much more time to get one and not spend a ridiculous amount of money. But one day someone from my facebook list posted that he has an 318is for sale and I was like "fuck it, now or never". So here is my 1989 318is 2-door.

Actual color is Diamant Schwarz but the previous owner decided to "roll" it flat black. As you can see, the paint job is really bad and it needs a new one. He also decided not to weld the sunroof, he though it would be a much better idea to put some fiberglass mats over it :hitler: . Oh, and yeah, he did all that stupid stuff cause he wanted to make a track car of it.

Yeah it needs much time and love (and money lol) to look good again, but I'm looking forward to get this thing back to life again.

My Plans for this year are:
    -getting a new paint job (if the paint under tha flat black is still alright I will keep it, if not I want to paint it Calypsorot Metallic ;D)
    -new suspension (something good for street and track since I'm living 25 mins away from the Nordschleife)
    -new passenger seat (since I think that I don't want to keep the Sparco seat and my current passengerseat is a Überkaro driverseat I'm looking for a Überkaro passengerseat
    -new rims + tires (something BBS oldschoolish)

And maybe if I will safe enough money up I'm very interrested in a Euro S50 swap.

I hope that this won't take too long lol.

Peace from Germany! :hitler:
Working...
X