This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30Matt View Post
    Drove it to the dealer only to pull in next to an E92 M3. My car promptly got depressed and wanted to kill itself.
    lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Today I...

Seafomed my 88' 325is, removed V/C to prep for valve lash adjustment...(tomorrow night)
      next T-belt and waterpump,
      on the up side, plastic bumper conversion should be shipping as of tomorrow...
      Originally Posted by ACMF74
      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

just bled my brakes.... and turns out my brake booster is toast! :[
        need or want stickers let me know and well work somthing out! http://www.myspace.com/anpvehicletattoos

Comment

i moved the driveshaft and i'm in the process of removing the transmission, what a pia.

Comment

Assembled the cluster and Figured out what parts I still need for the suspension upgrade!:D
            sigpic

Comment

Nothing. Didn't even drive it today. God, I'm so sick of being bored. I need a job.

Comment

I looked at in the garage as I opened the beer fridge to grab a refresment. :D
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

My trash can is in the garage, right off of my kitchen. I love looking at my car everytime I step out to throw something away.

Comment

mostly I like looking at it knowing I have 1/2 tank of gas and I don't have to drive anywhere until the end of the week. ;)
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

today . . .

I wondered why my locks started locking on their own while driving. Not good!

Comment

Today I had installed in my E30 two window modules and drive it thats about it.

Comment

on my way to get parts for my car i was doing 125 give or take a couple mph, and my entire passenger side chrome trim blew off. i technically didnt do it, but the wind sure got my car good. i bought a new piece when i was at the yard for $1 :up: .. i bought a knee bolster and two new mirrors, but thats beside the point.

Comment

I bought more parts. And sold my 4-door so that I could buy... even more parts.

Comment

adjusted valves (poorly?) changed oil (to be drained again soon ...post seafoam oilchange, and first since ownership...
                              put wrench on o2 sensor (stuck real good)
                              noticed oil dripping from engine mount :( started to investigate....gave up...
                              Originally Posted by ACMF74
                              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

installed black leather sport seats ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X