Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS rs 003

SOLD....

OK i have decided to sell them instead of looking for a forth one. They are Three BBS rs 003 4x100 et 25 OK shape no bends or cracks just really dirty the one pic is of one i have been cleaning on. Have 3 center caps with them and the center cap tool. Tires are decent on them they can go with or without. I will post some more pics or can email certain one to you. There were a few people on here that wanted them before i decide to sell and will give them first dibs. Not real sure what they are worth so im gonna say 1000 obo. Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bsbrilesm3; 02-02-2010, 09:30 AM. Reason: sold them

Sorry, you're asking waaaaay too much. $400-500 would be a more realistic price.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Those can use some help. GLWS.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
        Those can use some help. GLWS.
        Yeah Im not done cleaning them I just went ahead and posted them. The PO didnt take care of the car at all.

Comment

Price drop i guess i was kinda high. 1000 obo all trades and offers considered.

Comment

Sure about no bends? I see one in the second picture...

Comment

Originally posted by bsbrilesm3 View Post
              Price drop i guess i was kinda high. 1000 obo all trades and offers considered.
              you realize your selling 3 rims .. 3 .. not a set of 4 .. but 3 .. your selling an unusable set of dirty wheels. if you had 4 your price would be ok. but your not.

Originally posted by Eurospec View Post
              Sure about no bends? I see one in the second picture...
              i see what looks like 2

Comment

Your price is way to high, you have a bend in one of the wheels, and they are going to need to be taking apart. You only have three wheels, which it is hard enough to source one RS003. I would think atleast $600 for them.

And then you bought the car for $400. You can get at least $200 profit off the deal
                _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

900 for a clean set with tires all day on a few websites. Im just trying to help. GLWS.
                  1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                  1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                  1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Cool the input helps. Im not on the up and up on the BBS thing I was just going off the other sets of 2 or 4 i seen. And yeah i know its hard to source a single. IDK mabey 800 sound better. that would give me enough to get somemore wheels.

Comment

dude no one will buy these for 800$. you only have 3 wheels, shitty condition, and bent

Comment

that is why it says OBO.thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X