Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"M5 BEAST" Official Movie Trailer (E30 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's just really really unoriginal and a little arrogant. Film work is good though.

Comment

Just in case anyone was more curious

Comment

gay

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

hes a member on here. hasnt been active for a bit though. I personally like the styling.. i wonder what hes pushin under the hood though.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
          Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
          I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Is that an EVO seal between the bumper and the car?
            [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
            Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

i dont get the whole bike thing. Is it just there to be there, or is he planning on getting on the mutha fuka.
              sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

I have mixed feelings about it all.
                The M5, Im not a fan - I just hate 99% of all wide body cars anyway.
                The E30 and E46, they were cool - The bike was a definitely not needed and took away from the shot.

I loved the filming and the idea you were trying to get. As others said, I would have liked to see the E30 and E46 do something more dramatic. For those that said it was like something from F&F, wasn't that the point? or maybe I missed something.

Great quality though, I'm curious to see the final product.
                -Nick
                Originally posted by 87e30
                First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                  I have mixed feelings about it all.
                  The M5, Im not a fan - I just hate 99% of all wide body cars anyway.
                  The E30 and E46, they were cool - The bike was a definitely not needed and took away from the shot.

I loved the filming and the idea you were trying to get. As others said, I would have liked to see the E30 and E46 do something more dramatic. For those that said it was like something from F&F, wasn't that the point? or maybe I missed something.

Great quality though, I'm curious to see the final product.

That is some awesome feedback there sir! Much appreciated..I will def post it up once it becomes available! Thanks! :)

Comment

Originally posted by DG films View Post
                    Hey guys, thought I'd share my most recent video project. It is on going given we are putting together a short BMW film. This is my boy Mert's wide body M5. bmracer19's bagged M-tech II E30 is also in this..check it out. All CC and feedback welcome :)

http://www.vimeo.com/16345783
                    i checked out some of your other work. Pretty good man, i respect what you do.
                    sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

nice

Comment

Whys it gotta be all asians? That part alone makes it seem F and F style.
                        It was cool though. The girl definitely isnt an actor. She seemed nervous. Maybe you shoulda got her drunk first? Or was the E30 and E46 on their way to gangbang the shit out of her? Is that the premise? Please say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                          lookie what I found
                          http://www.vimeo.com/12429368
                          thats better
                          -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by DG films View Post
                            Thanks for all the feedback guys! I sincerely appreciate all the positive and not so postive criticism...I don't consider it as hate much, but rather honesty which will help me greatly to be more aware of how things are perceived. Thanks again!
                            You will go far with that attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                              was the E30 and E46 on their way to gangbang the shit out of her? Is that the premise? Please say yes.
                              Now I like how this movie is developing. This is high quality work for that line of business. I never see burning in pron vids.
                              -tim
                              Originally posted by Jordan
                              I like the stance
                              -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Working...
                              X