RANT: Sellers who take poor pictures when selling their car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coreyw View Post
    And when people don't put pictures or bad pictures, well I might've been interested, but seeing as you can't even take the few minutes to take and post pictures (or clean your car for the pics) then no way am I going to care anymore.
    this is always a problem. People think that they are going to sell something when others don't even know what it looks like. Really who buys cars without seeing them first.
    Originally posted by TimKninja
    Racelands are cheap shit.
    Originally posted by whodwho
    So are r3v members
    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    dude, this is R3v. there's like 40 project threads, and like 20 FS threads and 100 members ride threads of stupid shit. guaranteed laughs on every page. cut springs, rolled cars at 20mph, fishtank heater core, selling broken stuff, painting cars with paint brush, cheap wings, hella-flush and then there is Vlad, king of the eta M3

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
      Its 2am, I am pumped on coffee and don't want to study for finance exam so I want to vent!
      Why can't people take goddamn 10 minutes to clean their car before taking pictures of it???

I am sick and tired of looking at FS threads and seeing the same shit over and over again: garbage all over car, crooked floor mats, shit out of place, DIRT, dirty exterior.

Also, why the hell do you post FIVE shots of the same fucking side of the car? I understand that you love photoshop and your best friend Jimmy is an aspiring car photog and did a "pro photoshoot" of your car, but I want to see ENTIRE car, not one angle that Jimmy likes to take pictures of.

One picture of interior is NOT enough!!! Take picture of all the seats asshole. I know you are trying to cover up that rip in the driver seat, just man up and show it!

I hope I offended some of you, so may be you can take some new fucking pictures!

Should I post 30 pictures I took of my E30 when I was selling it as an example of how it should be done?

i totally agree
      i hated looking for my last e30. shitty for sale ads.
      so it when it came time to sell my e30 i spent quite a while making the ad.

-
      Project
      Parts for Sale
      Feedback
      YouTube Channel

Comment

Being a relatively smart person i've come to realize one thing, people are retards. I'm currently selling a bike on craigslist and wright before my phone # it say no odometer and salvage title. I've gotten a dozen phone calls asking if it has a salvage title.

Originally posted by iwantspeed View Post
        i totally agree
        i hated looking for my last e30. shitty for sale ads.
        so it when it came time to sell my e30 i spent quite a while making the ad.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170080

Another universal truth ( your case being the exception to the rule) is that when a for sale post is lengthy its because the car is overpriced and the seller is trying to justify asking way over market value.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
        X