Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget exhaust systems, THIS will make your car sound BADAZZ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget exhaust systems, THIS will make your car sound BADAZZ!!

Imagine starting up your modern, boringly silent car and the interior is filled with the thrilling sound of a powerful Super Sports Car engine…

Ive read that the new generation Mini Coopers are gonna have something similar to this installed in em and possibly new BMW's. It will have over 40 different car exhaust tones to hear while you rip you 516i through the streets.
    harry/harout

Comment

That's fucking ruhtartued.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Gonna see alot more middle aged men & maybe soccer moms rippin through the streets. In their mind they have a kick ass exhaust & to the general public, its just normal to see middle aged men in E60's and E90's and soccer mom vans bein jerks on the road.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
        Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
        I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

This should be standard equipment in the Prius.
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

^^^ what he said

Comment

I am gonna get one of these for my father in law for a christmas gift. He will think its hilarious.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Working...
              X