Custom Intake Manifold for M30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Intake Manifold for M30

Bought an m106 a few years (5-6) ago from a guy up in Seattle, (Port Orchard) and I hope he sees this and can point me in the right direction as I can get no help from anyone else anywhere . I was told it was originally made for a 5.0 mustang and someone cut and welded it so it would fit the m30 b34 intake. What I am trying to figure out is what throttle body mounts up, a ford mustang throttle body does not fit, I do not want to use an adapter plate because then I will have trouble with the brake booster being in the way for the charge piping. Looks like I am having problems finding a picture that I took a while ago. I Need a throttle body extremely bad so if someone knows their shit real good and can point in me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful. Would like to get this thing running finally. I can take pics tomorrow of the manifold and a tape measure up to the bolt holes to show you guys the dimensions I need. thanks!

This thread is truly useless without pics. Please fix.
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

tits or gtfo
      = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

In for the information, sounds nice.

'89 535i/5 Holset WH1E turbo
        Follow my m106 megasquirt build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...Squirt-content

Comment

have you tried an m30 throttle body? Kind of an obvious question, but what I got from your post it seems like that's what the guy made it for.

Comment

Working...
          X