Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a nice set of rare wheels from Barron (411) and he was great to work with! Fast, friendly, and professional replies to all of my many messages! The wheels are exactly as described. I highly recommend doing business with him given the opportunity.

Thanks Barron! Cheers!
    sigpic

Barron and I worked out a trade, which is always a little scary when you're over 4000 miles away.
    The Smiley headlights and map light mirror arrived well packaged and as described.
    I could not be happier! I'm working out another trade with him right now in fact.

Comment

I also did a trade with him. Worked out great for me.

Comment

Top seller, you can buy with confidence from Barron.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Decided to work out a deal on some nicely refreshed recaro lx seats.

I made the trip from Ottawa to what I consider "northern Quebec" to meet up with Barron aka "411". About a 3hr trip 1 way.
          Boy am I a happy guy:)

Not only did I meet a super interesting dude, but he's the real deal. No bs and no fluff, this guy knows e30 and litterally anything bmw related from those eras.
          Wow'd me with some treasures, and will absolutely be back for more!

I left with some great seats, a new vision for my e30 and a new friend.

Great experience and thanks again Barron!

-Ryan
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

I forgot to mention that Barron helped me out big time with my h26 hartge. Guys knows his stuff and was very helpful. Would buy from him anytime!
            jm

Comment

Bought one of his Alpina-fied clusters, got it this week. Well packed, and looks great. Can't wait to install this I the new project car.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Barron (411) is a great guy. Bought a pretty incredible set of RS from him. Would totally recommend purchasing, or selling to him. Also legitimately knowledgable.

Comment

Got a square deal on a real nice, well described item from Barron and great communication throughout...packaging was noticeably superior to anything I'm capable of...a true professional.

Comment

Working...
                  X