No announcement yet.

blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^DITTO!! easy to deal w/ and quick to respond and ship. very helpful. always nice supporting the people that support the scene.

Comment

It seemed like as soon as my order was done, received an email telling me it was shipped. Couple days later, it was at my doorstep!
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

I have bought parts from blunt for all of my e30s. Always very easy to place an order. These guys go above and beyond every time. Steve has helped me out many times by working quickly to overnight parts, giving advice on part selection, and even diagnosing issues when I was stumped. And with all of this, the prices are usually the best. None of my projects would have happened without blunt!

Comment

Recently joint...er JOINED... The BluntWagon- emailed Dave late on a Friday- responded in like 5 minutes to my list and priced it up...beat Pelican easily (Pelican's been good to me but they need to do something about shipping charges for small items). My power steering hoses and reservoir were shipped on Monday and arrived in NJ on Wednesday- SWEET- as I was able to BANG out the job after work during the week and not BLOW a Saturday. Dealin' Dave is THE MAN! Blunt 4-evah

Comment

Blunttech > Life

Thanks for always being a straight up gangster, Steve.
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Thanks man,. Always a pleasure working with you
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Great customer service. Many thanks for the e28 parts! Fantastic buyers experience. I wonder why I didn't go this route before...
                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

website working?

Is the blunttech website working? No confirmation email for order yet from Wednesday night.

.....edit:
                  I just got a return email saying:
                  "We are working from the road while sponsoring The Vintage show in Asheville, NC from Thursday and Friday. We will return to normal business hours on Monday. "

So i guess i'll be getting confirmation on Monday.

Have fun out there, guys!
                  -Pete
                  ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

That's kinda awesome.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Bought a suspension refresh package from him. One of hte control arms prematurely failed on me. Steve had that shit replaced and at my door in under 48 hours. Quite impressive.
                      Oh, also extremely handsome and exceptional manscaping for a 70 year old dude.

Comment

Ordered from blunt in the past, Always easy to work with and all parts work and were shipped quickly

Comment

Placed an order on 6/12. Website flaked but order went through on my account. Order shows up in "my orders" however no tracking number.

Sent email no answer. Any reps of BLUNTECH on here? I want my stuff :)

Comment

Originally posted by JRW21 View Post
                            Placed an order on 6/12. Website flaked but order went through on my account. Order shows up in "my orders" however no tracking number.

Sent email no answer. Any reps of BLUNTECH on here? I want my stuff :)
                            yes Im here Can you post an order number or copy and paste the email you sent us> I monitor email 24.7 and answer them in 5 minutes. I dont have anything in email about a missing order Id like to help you.

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                              yes Im here Can you post an order number or copy and paste the email you sent us> I monitor email 24.7 and answer them in 5 minutes. I dont have anything in email about a missing order Id like to help you.
                              Just tried to pm you. Your inbox is full. Here is my order number c6ad22c00e9db1f15420be5755a982fbda2dc770

Emailed through your website contact link.

Comment

Originally posted by JRW21 View Post
                                Just tried to pm you. Your inbox is full. Here is my order number c6ad22c00e9db1f15420be5755a982fbda2dc770

Emailed through your website contact link.

Order # is a 4 digit # ... I emptied my pm box but please email me at sales@blunttech.com Ive got nothing thus far I can find .. I need a real name or an order # and Ill track this down

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X