Do you like MC Hammer pants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you like MC Hammer pants?

Now that you are looking..... I've made a big booboo. I've bought a bunch of stuff and have no need for it. I think you guys may be interested in it at the prices I'm asking.

EUROWEAVES

SOLD SOLD SOLD

With centers. Centers need new roundels. Wheels are in good condition. They need cleaned but don't appear to have any rash on them. I ran my finger around the edge of all 4 and found nothing. There are paint chips which is to be expected. Wheels are dirty dirty

$350 gets them to you on the east coast. Add another $30 for west coast shipping

AITWE

SOLD SOLD SOLD

15x7 et18 I don't know much about these. What you see is what you get. Look to be a replica wheel maybe? I don't know. Come with Dotz center caps and studs. Posting a price just to put one up but throw me offers on these.

$500 shipped

ALPINA

One lone Alpina 15x7 et12 wheel. Not a King replica... a true Alpina. What you see is what you get. Its not perfect and has a chip in the lip. Holds air. The tire is bad. You decide what you need the wheel for.

$150 shipped.

Last edited by marakka; 01-23-2010, 11:44 AM.

PM sent on Atiwes...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

You have a PM on the weaves. Are they et24?
      sigpic

Comment

I love that Alpina. Wish you had an entire set.
        sigpic

Comment

This stuff will be gone in one day guaranteed. Even without the hammer-pants title. Good deals.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm about to clear out some smileys possibly and hope they go this quick. I just made it back in town with way more stuff than I should have bought.

The hammer pants title worked to sell my Jetta wagon. it got me 3 times the exposure as just a regular title. And I guarantee people told their friends about it because I was getting emails for days. I even referenced Chuck Norris in that ad though.

Comment

Payment sent on Atiwe's. Thanks Marakka!

Comment

Thank you guys for your purchases.

EUROWEAVES AND ATIWE WHEELS ARE SOLD.

Comment

I hated having 4x100, I really did.

But those are all FIRE deals that I would've jumped on myself had I the need.

nice.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                    I hated having 4x100, I really did.

But those are all FIRE deals that I would've jumped on myself had I the need.

nice.
                    Are they fire? really? fire?
                    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Teh fire

I've got 14 days left in Germany. I just need this stuff gone.

Alpina wheel is still available.

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
                        Are they fire? really? fire?
                        $350 shipped for euroweaves with caps is a sexy deal to me. Hell... I sold just 4 caps for $120 alone.

Comment

Not that it matters, since I bought them anyway, but after some research it seems that Atiwe was an OEM wheel (as well as some other bits) manufacturer for Porsche in the 70s through the early 90s. They sold their wheel division in 1994 (one reference says Borbet bought them out)...

Comment

Originally posted by marakka View Post
                            AITWE
                            SOLD SOLD SOLD
                            15x7 et18 I don't know much about these. What you see is what you get. Look to be a replica wheel maybe? I don't know. Come with Dotz center caps and studs. Posting a price just to put one up but throw me offers on these.
                            $500 shipped

Fu@#$ :hitler: how could I have missed these!

I just saw a set like that in another site for $550.00 fo 5 wheels but these looked much cleaner........

GLWS nice stuff right here
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                              Not that it matters, since I bought them anyway, but after some research it seems that Atiwe was an OEM wheel (as well as some other bits) manufacturer for Porsche in the 70s through the early 90s. They sold their wheel division in 1994 (one reference says Borbet bought them out)...
                              So wait, these would be like the Borbet B's parents?
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                              X