RANT: Sellers who take poor pictures when selling their car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RANT: Sellers who take poor pictures when selling their car

Its 2am, I am pumped on coffee and don't want to study for finance exam so I want to vent!
    Why can't people take goddamn 10 minutes to clean their car before taking pictures of it???

I am sick and tired of looking at FS threads and seeing the same shit over and over again: garbage all over car, crooked floor mats, shit out of place, DIRT, dirty exterior.

Also, why the hell do you post FIVE shots of the same fucking side of the car? I understand that you love photoshop and your best friend Jimmy is an aspiring car photog and did a "pro photoshoot" of your car, but I want to see ENTIRE car, not one angle that Jimmy likes to take pictures of.

One picture of interior is NOT enough!!! Take picture of all the seats asshole. I know you are trying to cover up that rip in the driver seat, just man up and show it!

I hope I offended some of you, so may be you can take some new fucking pictures!

Should I post 30 pictures I took of my E30 when I was selling it as an example of how it should be done?
    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Yes, show us how it's done "MrSlacker".
    -Pierre
    1987 535is
    1988 325is

Comment

You bring up a good point. It really shows how much people care about their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
        ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
        Originally posted by JakeP
        with a coathanger

Comment

Fucking 10s.

Comment

meh, if anything it pisses me off when people post small pictures but i guess some people sould clean their ish.
            Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

If it's a car you're seriously interested in, why not take 10 fucking minutes to call the seller? Or 30 fucking minutes to see it yourself?
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                If it's a car you're seriously interested in, why not take 10 fucking minutes to call the seller? Or 30 fucking minutes to see it yourself?
                Because it might be more than 3 hours away in one direction! Calling a seller does not always get you a straight up honest shot of a car as well.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                  Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww rust. :giggle:
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    Because I want to see pictures before I contact the seller. My rant also applies to people who email shitty pics when you request more pics. 30 minutes to see the car? Not all cars are being sold in my back-yeard... :down:
                    Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    Because it might be more than 3 hours away in one direction! Calling a seller does not always get you a straight up honest shot of a car as well.
                    Exactly... I almost bought a car that seller said "small rip in the seat" then he sent me pictures - the entire seat was DESTROYED
                    Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww rust. :giggle:
                    YUP! Thats why I sold it
                    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

I agree with you. Saves everyone the time if the seller takes a the time to snap shots of everything that matters. Easier Sell, Easier transaction, Easier life

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                      Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                      I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Seriously. I hate when people are such dicks about selling there car ("Don't call unless you have cash in hand", "Don't waste my time with stupid questions") Like for reals? You're selling a freaking car, I'll ask whatever the hell I want to know.
                        And when people don't put pictures or bad pictures, well I might've been interested, but seeing as you can't even take the few minutes to take and post pictures (or clean your car for the pics) then no way am I going to care anymore.
                        S52 Swap

Shtuff For Sale

Comment

Agreed.

But not everyone gives a fuck, so its confirmed, searching for used cars sucks.
                          -Nick
                          Originally posted by 87e30
                          First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

I agree. I will also ad to the rant: When people write ads with the worst grammar/spelling possible, including gangster slang. I actually pride myself on my CL posting abilities haha

Also crappy camera phone pics make me sad

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                            X