Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APEX - Official E30 M3 APEX ARC-8 Wheel Group Buy

APEX E30 M3 ARC-8 Wheels Group Buy

E30 M3 owners— the Group Buy you’ve been waiting for is here! We’ve officially launched the Feeler Phase for the E30 M3 fitment 17” ARC-8 wheels. This is the OG APEX wheel that started it all. You guys want it, so let’s produce it!

We’re offering the opportunity to score either the 17x8” ET20 or the 17x8.5” ET20 ARC-8 wheels. You have two options for how you can participate in this deal:
    Receive 100% of the Group Buy Discount Achieved

Pledge to buy one full set of four wheels. This set requires the purchase of at least one pair of either 17x8” ET20 or 17x8.5” ET20 wheels. The second pair can either be one of the rerun sizes or it can be selected from our in stock sizes.

If you pledge to purchase two pairs of rerun sizes then you will count towards the deal’s progress as 4 units. If you pledge to purchase two reruns and two existing wheels then you will count as only 2 units for progress.

Receive 50% of the Group Buy Discount Achieved

Pledge to buy only a pair of the rerun sizes and skip the option to complete the set. This is great for those of you who only need 2 wheels to complete a set.

The purpose of this Group Buy is to bring back discontinued sizes. In order to do this, we must hit our minimum production quantity of 100 units per size. Additionally, the minimum finish quantity is 50 units per finish. It’s unlikely that both the 8” and 8.5” sizes AND all 4 finishes will be produced, so you’ll be ranking your size and finish preferences when you sign up. We’ll calculate which ones are popular enough to produce for this Group Buy once we’ve tallied everyone’s preferences. Pledges counting as 2 or 4 units will go towards the 50 unit finish minimum and 100 unit size minimum.

The Feeler phase is a no obligation sign-up period used to measure interest. You’ll return to change or confirm your selections during the final Pledge phase. If you’re desired size/finish is not produced then your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged. DO NOT sit back and wait during the pledge phase for your desired options to reach enough interest. This is a small enough deal that every member counts. Waiting to participate will only create a cycle that will ensure your goal is not achieved. Take a minute and get your pledges in.

How do I participate?

Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GroupBuyParts.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What’s different about our Group Buy?

Participating in Group Buy deals via a forum is always an inconvenient and disorganized process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GroupBuyParts.com where you can pay, follow, and even discuss the deal’s status.

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?

All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What if I have questions?

No problem! We're new here and so you will probably have questions... Just post it here, on the discussion tab of the Group Buy site, or contact us at expert@apexraceparts.com

Want to see how they look on a car?

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Nvm
    Last edited by MrCooperS; 05-05-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Don't miss out on the opportunity to get a set of ARC-8 wheels for your E30 M3!

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.
      Last edited by PaintPro21; 07-19-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Let's do this people!
        1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
        1985 535is Zinno on Black
        1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
        1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
        1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

This deal is set to go live tonight, but we still may not have enough interest to produce these wheels. We have to postpone the launch until Wednesday, July 6th, as we need every feeler member to confirm if they’re still interested. We had to add in this step as we typically only get 50-70% of interested members to buy. Right now this deal needs 99% of members to buy, which puts it at risk of failing. We have just sent out an email to everyone. Simply reply to our email by clicking the “yes” or “no” box to confirm if you’re still interested. Based on the results, we’ll know if we can move forward with the payment phase, or if we need to extend the feeler phase further.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

I appreciate you guys using my car as an example but... My rims are actually BBS RC304 :(

I love your wheels though!
            If you guys can replicate these wheels in the future at the same price as the Arc 8:

I will definitely be in!

Comment

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
              I appreciate you guys using my car as an example but... My rims are actually BBS RC304 :(

If you guys can replicate these wheels in the future at the same price as the Arc 8:

I will definitely be in!
              Thank you for bringing this to my attention. My marketing manager is currently out of the office, so I am unable to investigate the origin of this photo and the specifications attributed. But considering this is your vehicle, we will kindly remove the photo until further notice. Thank you for the suggestions as well! We always appreciate input from the community :)

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

Based on the number of feeler members that responded to our check-in email, we've determined that there are currently not enough members willing to accept the lower discounts to produce these wheels.

If more members were willing to join this deal at lower discounts, we'd have more than enough demand to produce these wheels. Either current participants need to reconsider the highest amount they're willing to pay, or we need to wait for others to find the deal.

There's no point in opening the payment phase yet as most of the current interest is not valid until total interest is higher.

We will be pushing the payment phase out to August 1st. This gives us a good chance of finding the necessary participants.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                  Based on the number of feeler members that responded to our check-in email, we've determined that there are currently not enough members willing to accept the lower discounts to produce these wheels.

If more members were willing to join this deal at lower discounts, we'd have more than enough demand to produce these wheels. Either current participants need to reconsider the highest amount they're willing to pay, or we need to wait for others to find the deal.

There's no point in opening the payment phase yet as most of the current interest is not valid until total interest is higher.

We will be pushing the payment phase out to August 1st. This gives us a good chance of finding the necessary participants.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.
                  I never got an email and I am definitely interested in a set of 17x8.5 even with just free shipping.

Comment

Our Group Buy has now entered the payment phase! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

At this time only about 35% of the interested members have officially pledged to the E30 M3 Group Buy. With a minimum of 80 wheels required to get this Group Buy over the finish line and only 4 days remaining on the clock, we strongly urge interested members to pledge now. Do not sit on the sidelines waiting for higher discount tiers to be reached, as your immediate participation is vital to reach these desired tiers. The higher discount tiers will naturally be met if a healthy portion of the interested members move forward with the pledging process.

We understand that many of you are very eager to get a set of wheels, and we would love for the Group Buy to be a success. Thank you again for your support, and the opportunity to serve this community.

-Matt on behalf of Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post

I will definitely be in!
                        Yes make these please.

Comment

The E30 M3 ARC-8 wheels are in stock and ready to be shipped out. All Group Buy participants will be receiving an invoice for the remaining balance due. We thank you again for your participation in this Group Buy!waffles

​​​​​​​-Matt on behalf of Eddy

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Reviving an old thread! I'm interested in purchasing 17x8.5 wheels so I can fit Lee's 332mm brake kit on my E30. Any opportunity we may be able to get a group buy together? Thanks, John Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by APEX Race Parts View Post
                              The E30 M3 ARC-8 wheels are in stock and ready to be shipped out. All Group Buy participants will be receiving an invoice for the remaining balance due. We thank you again for your participation in this Group Buy!waffles ​​​​​​​-Matt on behalf of Eddy
                              Hi Apex Team, Reviving an old thread! I'm interested in purchasing 17x8.5 wheels so I can fit Lee's 332mm brake kit on my E30. Any opportunity we may be able to get a group buy together? Thanks, John Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X