No announcement yet.

NEW V2 c.c turbo kit+Bolt-on M20 turbo Kit by Kamotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also live in reno and just bought an e30, I'm loving it. I checked out that youtube video and your tubo is sick!

Comment

bump

7speedshop.com

Comment

Any feedback on if this kit fits bolt-on an iX, talking more about clearance issues with the iX specific motor mount and strut tower, particularly interested in the internally waste gated turbo.

88' 325iX 126k

Comment

Originally posted by duffyboby View Post
          Any feedback on if this kit fits bolt-on an iX, talking more about clearance issues with the iX specific motor mount and strut tower, particularly interested in the internally waste gated turbo.
          bump, would love to know

88' 325iX 126k

Comment

does not clear IX due to the manifold

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
              does not clear IX due to the manifold
              allright thanks

88' 325iX 126k

Comment

Hey man I'm really interested in doing this I'm almost ready to purchase the turbo kit but I'm wondering what size tires would be able to handle them on power and what Kind of suspension when I need to Handle the squatting

Comment

I use 245's and ground control but H&R race and 225's works as well. basically anything thats a 225 width and up plus a decent compound will work

7speedshop.com

Comment

I lust after this kit every time I see this thread bumped...damn being poor. DAMNNIT!!
                    Originally posted by csermonet47
                    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Bolt-on M20 turbo Kit by Kamotors

You say this only works on the "I" cars. I assume that means only cars with an I after the numbers (so 318i for example) and not something like a 325es?
                      Last edited by mcdougal; 11-20-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdougal View Post
                        You say this only works on the "I" cars. I assume that means only cars with an I after the numbers (so 318i for example) and not something like a 325es?
                        nope, by I he means the m20b25 cars: 325i
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Exactly, also maniflold, turbo and other stuff would not match a 318i as they are not sized properly, you could totally make an e to i swap with the i head on and other stuff to make a i/e hybrid with a low compression bottom end and a high rev i head, perfect for turbo application.

88' 325iX 126k

Comment

any m20 with an I head this kit will fit

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
                              I lust after this kit every time I see this thread bumped...damn being poor. DAMNNIT!!
                              This plus I need another e30 :D
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Also wondering what my limitations would be after a turbo installation with only stock internals and a combination of 250k miles :/. How much psi would be a limit for me? Or will i need a rebuild 2k miles after installing lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X