No announcement yet.

E30-LS1 KITS now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much for unwelded parts? I can weld...

Comment

Originally posted by severnrc View Post
      How much for unwelded parts? I can weld...
      Sorry, our parts are welded in fixtures we custom made to insure that our swap parts will fit other E30's. If you are a handy DIY-guy, our CD has all of the info needed to do the swap on your own, without our swap parts.

You will still need to have a '04 or newer GTO oil pan modified (we used an outside shop for this), and have the driveshaft modified. That would leave you to complete the assembly and wiring of your car, and having the exhaust system made. Our CD has complete, step-by-step instructions, photos, suppliers, etc. for these items. The CD has all of the information necessary for all other aspects of the swap, including wiring, fuel system, intake duct, A/C hoses, power steering hoses, etc.
      E30-LS1 aka. 357is
      email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
      E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
      E30LS1@gmail.com
      e30ls1.com

Comment

anyone know if this brake booster linkage would make an s52/s50b32 swap easier?
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

a hydro boost setup is much more complex than just replacing the stock e30 booster with a smaller diameter one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnarles View Post
            a hydro boost setup is much more complex than just replacing the stock e30 booster with a smaller diameter one.
            Not ours. It is bolt-in, and you just need to make-up hoses, which are not hard or expensive to do. We show you how in the CD.
            E30-LS1 aka. 357is
            E30LS1@gmail.com
            e30ls1.com

Comment

If I didn't wreck my e30 a couple weeks ago, I'd be buying this kit. :(

Bump for you, though.
              Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
              I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
              Originally posted by kronus
              try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
              Originally posted by chadthestampede
              This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Awesome that you are producing these... Thinking hard about getting on the list to help move our build along faster.
                Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

No waiting, we have parts for the kit on hand. Just take a couple days to weld-up and assemble.
                  E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                  E30LS1@gmail.com
                  e30ls1.com

Comment

Let me know if you ever make a Rabbit LS1 kit.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I am curious if you run a complete separate fuse panel or integrate the gm harness to the bmw panel? I got a ls1 on the stand and will be collecting swap parts soon as I get moved in to the new house.
                      sigpic

Comment

There is some integration of the GM engine harness to the rest of the car, if you want the guages, OBD2, alternator, etc to work. On our 86 E30, (5) wires go thru BMW connector C101. The tach signal and main power relay control wire go thru BMW C104. There are a few wires from GM connectors C220 and C230 that need to be patched in.

We used a small power & fuse block for switched and ignition power for the GM PCM. We also used a 3-relay set-up for the fans. See the "stand alone fuse & relay module" here:

Our CD covers the wiring in great detail, if you're interested.
                        E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                        E30LS1@gmail.com
                        e30ls1.com

Comment

I will be purchasing your cd. Thanks for the info.

I will have a build page shortly. I will be doing some different things one of them is using a r154 trans since the t56's seem to be more than i would like to spend a simple adapter from novak-adapt.com make this possible. I already have the trans and driveshaft so this saves me time and money.
                          sigpic

Comment

Out of curiousity does the linkage in your kit include the extension modification you made to your original design to prevent tire drag? Thanks

-groovin

Comment

Originally posted by sonicgroove View Post
                              Out of curiousity does the linkage in your kit include the extension modification you made to your original design to prevent tire drag? Thanks

-groovin
                              Huh? Tire drag? Please explain.
                              E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                              E30LS1@gmail.com
                              e30ls1.com

Comment

Whats the update
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...