Oh wow. This is gonna be gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Whats that Snapchat name !

e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Forget the engine cover. I am enthusiastic about that intake! The dip looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by WYZEUP View Post
          Bit of an update, the ball is starting to roll now.

Can you provide some details on how you fab'd the removable radiator support? I cut mine off and plan on doing the same thing but I haven't arrived at the re-attachment stage and any ideas or tips would be awesome.
          Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
          '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
          Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
          1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
          Check us out
          Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

I have welded box section into the uprights and them added rivnuts to allow it to bolt down. i have then welded panels on both the outside of the gaurd and the inside of the top of the slam panel to strengthen and have rivnut in place.

will see if i can find some pics

Comment

Okay, I see it now. Looks like 4/side on the top by the fenders and two in each of the lower corners?
              Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
              '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
              Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
              1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
              Check us out
              Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Yup that's it…have the front together now and it's solid as. Just hope it's enough to pass inspection

Comment

Pmed

Comment

Its been a little while but have finally got a bit to update.

While waiting for the last few parts to be built i have been working on the interior, got hold of a iS rear seat covering and re-trimmed it/adapted it to how i wanted my interior to look, have also order some more of the same material to match the front seats and sub box, bootlid cover.

Finalised the exhaust after the first attemp was way too loud for our legal requirements here in new zealand so have had to add to 14inch resonators the the exhaust to quieten it down, unfortunately that means there is not a lot of clearance under the car so woll have to raise it up some now and fit more suitable tyres. grrrrrr.

Have had custom washer and power steering tanks built and installed in the vehicle, also had a custom expansion tank built which sits i n the battery tray, unfortunately still needs some work to fit correctly, so i am still to test the coolant system.

But, the car finally left the garage under its own power!!!!! soo stoked that it all works, clutch works, brake system works, it does a skid, very happy just a few little things to button up and it should be good to drive on the road soon :D

Unfortunately it wont stay at this height and will have to look into a more suitable/bigger tyre size to give me more ground clearance, FML!!!

Comment

Looking sharp man. Don't worry too much about being low. Scraping you nose sucks way worse.

Comment

So its finally finished!!! Such a awesome car to drive. That sound and the ability to just cruise but when you give it some stick WOW does it boogey, after almost 3 years its been worth the build and time. I couldnt be happier!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

a couple of aerial shots
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice, congrats! Post up some videos!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                            Transaction feedback
                            - jpod999

Comment

Once it is all put together i will post up

Comment

Any chance you can fix your previous pics, they are all showing photobucket errors?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X