Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan MEGA meet

Soo I know I don't own an e30 any more but I'd love to see u all here

The 2nd Annual Michigan MEGA Meet is right around the corner, and we don't want YOU to miss out!

The Michigan MEGA Meet is a car show/meet'n'greet that is taking place at Michigan International Speedway on Saturday, September 7th. The purpose of the event is to unite all automotive enthusiasts of Michigan, regardless of make or model. This isn't your typical run-of-the-mill car show, it is an automotive movement that brought in over 600+ cars last year at the 1st annual Michigan MEGA Meet. This year, we are taking it to whole new level.

The show is a family-friendly event with our primary goal to provide monetary assistance and awareness for different charities around the state. This year, Dog Aide is the benefiting charity of the Michigan MEGA Meet. Dog Aide is a rescue out of Detroit that shelters stray dogs and rehabilitates them for adoption. The Michigan MEGA Meet has also attracted some of the biggest automotive companies in the nation; including AutoCityImports, Lingenfelter, Mobsteel, HALO Super Cars Inc., ROUSH, SLP, AirLift, KICKER, Classic Design Concepts, and many others. The feedback that we have received has been incredible!

The following is a video from last year's Michigan MEGA Meet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsNNs-MYQjM

General Event Info:

Saturday, September 7, 2013
    10am - 5pm
    Michigan International Speedway (Fan Plaza)
    12626 US Hwy 12, Brooklyn, Michigan 48230
    $10 Registration (per vehicle)
    FREE for Spectators

ALL MAKES AND MODELS ARE WELCOME!

www.facebook.com/events/282700141865516
    www.facebook.com/michiganmegameet

Don't hesitate! Join us for a day full of automotive fun at the iconic Michigan International Speedway, with great music, good food, prizes, and lots of beautiful cars to see! You won't want to miss this one folks!

Thank you, and we hope to see you there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0957_zpsvmx8gwmf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	7180851[/QUOTE]

Think I'll be there with my e46 m3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
      my e46 m3
      Wait,

What???

Comment

Michigan MEGA meet

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
        Wait,

What???
        Lol me and my dad bought an e36 m3 then a few weeks later I bought an e46 m3. It's been awesome. I'll have it at Barstow on the 15th as well as mega meet this weekend.

sigpic

Comment

And now I really want to go to Barstow... ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
            And now I really want to go to Barstow... ugh.
            As you should lol
            sigpic

Comment

Lol me and my dad bought an e36 m3 then a few weeks later I bought an e46 m3. It's been awesome. I'll have it at Barstow on the 15th as well as mega meet this weekend.

Nice e46 dude! Puts my 330 to shame!

Comment

Originally posted by dishwab View Post
                Nice e46 dude! Puts my 330 to shame!
                Haha I don't know about that. She needs a little work here and there, but for what I paid I really can't complain.
                sigpic

Comment

Best Supplement For Body Tips

The months after I sent it soaring but still and so I hash couple Hugh shops in traffic by having a week to my site on a story on NBC I'm and that's when I started to really China get their numbers in Chapter Mitch yes and I track my job getting worse and i really want to know I'm not I don't I'm not as stage as some people like to compliment me on primalite garcinia to honey i no other bloggers you are in the millions species among I’m I’m nowhere near there but I also don't want to be I Lake where I am an idiot i builds and supports I haven't box so you guys think about I know what your goals are and my goal was never to be this huge lager like it you know I don't know again peers kind have no desire to do that I like to touch the people I talk Shiner Bock and.

Comment

Michigan MEGA meet

What an odd thread to bump. I miss my e46, spring needs to get here faster..
                    sigpic

Comment

What an odd thread to bump. I miss my e46, spring needs to get here faster..
                      This. I'm getting so anxious for more than 100hp again...

Comment

Working...
                      X