Wtb driveline...auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb driveline...auto

I am looking for a rebuilt driveline with replaceable u joints in ready to go condition ,I do not need the CSB.This is for an auto car with three u joints and no guibo,the two flanges are both four bolt.With all of the auto trans swaps ocurring must be one out there.this is for an 86 car.

I have this driveshaft. I wouldn't call it rebuilt but its in ready to go condition. The joints feel good and it is the shaft with both sides being the four bolts pattern. Text me at 909 557 4750 and ill take some pictures.

100 shipped

Dustin.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Still looking.

Comment

I have a auto driveshaft from a 1986 325e. Good condition. Yours to rebuild if you feel like it though. I can do better than the $100 shipped that seller above me quoted you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm responded.i just put a driveshaft in this morning ,it has worse vibrations that the complete worn out one I replaced ,I am really disgusted ,the driveline shop charged 134.00 ( no CSB)to just rebalance the one I had that was rebuilt by someone else but assembled out of phase,the driveshaft shop gave it back to me out of phase with an explanation it would not really matter.I have done this job 3 times already including an original tear down to see what I had...Anyone have a driveshaft with a known history / mileage for automatic with no guibo?

Comment

Still looking ,more about condition than price.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Pm sent back.

Comment

With all of the cars being taken apart and swapped there must be a good low mile or rebuilt one out there,can't drive..

Comment

i have a exellent condition auto shaft from a 87 es
                    sigpic

Comment

I have auto one from 1987 325i with 125,500 miles. Being parted out due to deer hitting front of vehicle and not worth the cost to repair. Looking for $120

Comment

Still looking for a rebuilt or definite low mile one..

Comment

Driveshaft

Driveshaft
                          Attached Files

Comment

Still in need .

Comment

Bmp design sells them with replaceable u joints(a reputable Arizona company rebuilds them). I read so many horror stories of local driveline shops doing shady work that I spent the money to avoid the headache.

Comment

Working...
                              X