No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about 10-15 min drive to most services got a few more neighbors than I would like and a bit less private but for the price point and its location we had to move on it. Its in a good spot, for future value, the no covenants (which is important to us) means we have to look at the neighbors shit, but at the same time they have to stare at mine....... Not it was not cheap lol..... Shop is 36x40
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-20-2017, 10:00 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
      Some of you may have seen me freaking out a bit regarding wiring for these, but that's mostly sorted now and they're installed!

This is a pair of genuine Recaro C-Orthoped seats from sometime in the 90s. They're an updated version of the seat available as a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR dealer option in E30s. This is probably the best-condition pair of these in the world. Eight-way adjustability, electric tilt, pneumatic lumbar support, heat, and cool points. I've got a little bit left to figure out regarding the heating elements, but they're pretty much good to go. And holy crap are they better than stock seats. Suuuuuper excited :D
      Those look awesome! I was looking at a set of his seats on Ebay the other day. Must resist the temptation for now.
      1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
      1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
      September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
      Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Congrats, sleeve! That must be exciting.

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
        Those look awesome! I was looking at a set of his seats on Ebay the other day. Must resist the temptation for now.
        Thank you! I know what you mean about resisting. I probably would have waited a bit longer myself, but they were such rare seats in such good shape I decided not to take the chance.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Shop is 36x40
          #shopenvy
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Where is it at? What's it by?

Comment

West valley, not far from the local big commercial dairy
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-21-2017, 11:12 AM.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                Whites ^?

I bought these, pretty excited to see how they compare to Nmds/UBs
                I almost picked these up yesterday actually. They didn't have my size though.
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                  I almost picked these up yesterday actually. They didn't have my size though.
                  I had to buy mine online, none of the stores i went to in the South Bay had the greens. They are pretty comfy though they feel alot like a cross between an NMD and an Ultraboost. ( the back is really cushioned but the front is flatter more like the NMDs). Plus I already got some thumbs up when i walked to the gym today.
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    :rofl:

on that note its not bought yet but we are under contract on this, finally got someplace that works for everything, her horses have space and I finally have some shop space again.While not public land adjacent, we have 2 access points less than a mile away in 2 directions. It needs a little work, new flooring in the house, and shop needs a bit of maintenance

Congrats on the purchase - buying a home is nerve-wracking and exciting. Then of course there's the projects (I'm all too familiar with this!). Very jealous of that shop. Puts my 20x20 2-car garage to shame.

Jon
                    Rides...
                    1991 325i - sold :(
                    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

^
                      Yeah its been a major up and down few days, and the sellers are already trying lots of dirty tricks, to try and get us to back out of it already to try and be able to take a higher back up offer, or clean it up, some an updates and relist at a way higher price point. I think like a seller, when planing our moves on trying to keep this one locked up.

William Pitt-

Comment

Why would they accept your offer then try to get out of it? People are crazy. I hope it isn't too stressful and you get what you want/need.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

No I accepted their counter, after the other higher offer could not come up with the loan. It was on the market for less than 18 hours before we looked at it and wrote our initial offer, and we were the 7th showing that day and the 2ed offer our market is stupid aggressive this year. I agree people are stupid

I think they are having sellers remorse thinking they didnt get enough for it, and trying to get us to back out of the deal now that we accepted "their number" that they likely didn't expect ( we are not buying at anywhere near the top of the budget) so they are trying to get us to walk away so they can try again for more money.

William Pitt-

Comment

Sucks being them.

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Scored this for 20 bucks on ebay. So much awesome BMW history in this book. Every BMW enthusiast should own it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Had to return the 247s due to the insoles coming apart after the second wear, so I ordered these

but this was technically my most recent purchase

they were .51$ so i bought like 4 boxes #college
                                88 325is Five Speed
                                Lachssilber

Comment

Working...
                                X