Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC Area General Chat

Hey R3VLimited!

I might be out of line here as a newcomer to these forums but from what I see we only have an Upstate General Chat which excludes any relevant conversation from anyone in the denser NYC and surrounding areas.

If all is well, maybe we can get this thread at the top as a Sticky and go from there! From my observations outside of these forums, there are many e30s roaming around so this might make it easier for them to pop in and say hello in one general spot!

I will start by introducing myself:

I am Max, lover of all things motor. Currently cruising in an 87 E30 Convertible. Located in both Westchester and Manhattan. I came from the Jap Tuner scene originally but had to pull out at some point because it is flooded with a low class mentality and the wrong attention from public and authorities. Plus, too many snakes within that world from all angles, not just theft.

I have been wanting an older BMW for many years and finally took the plunge to enjoy myself a nostalgic convertible.

Hope we can keep this official and others can chime in. As I mentioned in another thread, if there is not an official e30 local meet, I will try my best to organize one.

hi bro im kev from jersey. I have 2 e30s and a mkv gti thats a piece of shit daily. Cant wait to finish my swap to trade that thing in
    BUILDTHREAD
    WTB LIST

Comment

I like this idea. Hopefully we can use this as a way to meet up and plan events.

Anyway I'm Tom and fan of all things motor. Im 23 from Bellmore, Nassau County. We have a small group there were we occasionally meet up and work on each others stuff.

The Build:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

I'm Jordan and live in Brooklyn NYC just bought my first BMW a 91 318is! I've owned and tinkered with tons of VWs and Audis, and want to know some BMW folks and GTG, I'm 31 and obsessed with cars like I'm 13! I'm also looking for folks to cruise to these car shows with this summer starting with Deutsche Classic show in PA and Bimmerfest east!
        Pm me or check my post to contact me I have tons of free time.

PS. Anyone know a repair shop looking for an apprentice?
        Last edited by jrockbk; 07-09-2013, 03:36 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm a brooklynite myself, in carroll gardens. Anyone interested in starting a mini-e30 meet every so often?
          I like cats.

Comment

Originally posted by wrxkixazz View Post
            I'm a brooklynite myself, in carroll gardens. Anyone interested in starting a mini-e30 meet every so often?
            Im down for any night thursday-sunday
            BTW i realized after i posted the pics it seems like the girl is me but actually im a guy and that girl walked up to me in city and asked if she could get a picture with the car, Sure why not:p
            sigpic

Comment

Is anyone down to cruise to bimmerfest this coming Saturday 7/20?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
                BTW i realized after i posted the pics it seems like the girl is me but actually im a guy and that girl walked up to me in city and asked if she could get a picture with the car, Sure why not:p
                can't say that's ever happened to me :pimp:

E46t

Comment

whats up guys, im john, a 25yr old city Mechanic/Uphosterer, from SI. im into anything Euro, im up for meets. once i fix my E30 that is..
                  Proud Owner and Operator.
                  sigpic

Comment

whats up, name is kelvin. Im in Queens, full time mechanic at Adiels Auto Repair in Woodside happy to help out anyone and also down to hangout. n Whats good John!!been a while brutha how have you been?

Comment

What up KeLz, workin like crazy... Finally finished my seats..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EthirtyIS View Post

Wow love that seat! You upholstered those yourself? Where is your shop? Looking to have my headliner done at some point
                        sigpic

Comment

I work out of my garage in south Staten Island.if you're interested, pm me your cell number and we can figure something out..
                          sigpic

Comment

Guys,

Sorry to jump in but this is a rush if anyone can offer some advice!:

Will gladly come over to someone local with my car if they feel they have a concrete solution for my gremlin!

Of course, I will gladly throw a little e30 size compensation to that person that can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by EthirtyIS View Post

seat looks really good. is that OEM cloth?

E46t

Comment

Working...
                              X