Back in a Bimmer! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in a Bimmer! :)

Hey guys, I used to roam these pages, but I couldn't remember my login, so I just made a new one. Name's Joel, and I'm in the Phoenix area. My first car was an 86 e28 535i. That was 7 years ago. I had been wanting an e30 for quite a while but whenever the right one popped up I wasn't in the market for another car. Well my mustang was having some problems and there was a car my dad knew of, so we called up the guy, went down to look at it the next day, and $1700 later I am the new owner of exactly the BMW I was wanting. Red on tan, 5 speed, diving board era, 2-door. Only thing that was different from what I was looking for is it's not an e30! Got myself an e24 :)
    Attached Files

Damn shes sexy nice find and greay price. More pics!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
    M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Damn nice find. That is a steal for that amount. Welcome, er welcome back I suppose.
      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Here's mine and my dad's, both 85s, his has a black sport interior, mine a tan comfort interior.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great! Really clean for the price.

Comment

Being the owner of 3 e24s(all sold/parted) I am also a BIG e24 fan. Are you on Bigcoupe.com? one of the best e24 forums out there. Traffic is quick and people respond quickly. Also there is a ton of parts and unlike r3vlimited, it is full of older chaps that do not haggle a great price.

welcome to r3v and I am e30 F34R on bigcoupe.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
            X