Hella Euro Ellipsoids Smoked / Clear GP Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hella Euro Ellipsoids Smoked / Clear GP Feeler

Whos in? Cheaper than turner for sure! I just want to see how many may be in.

I might be in depending on price and what it comes with.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is
      I might be in depending on price and what it comes with.

Nick
      same here
      Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

price? pics?
        Originally posted by blunt
        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

^ What they said.

Brian

Comment

Prices should be between $300-$400. Comes with everything that is included by Hella. It doesn't come with low beam cap / connectors / wire. I can get that but it will be extra. I also might include bulbs in the price.

Comment

I think I'll stick with the used ones.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Hate to say it but for new that is a good price.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

that is a good price. How much would you say for all the crap ill need to convert from US ellips? I wont be in on the GB (if it happens) im not getting to my lights for a FEW months.

Brian

Comment

I doubt anyone will commit until you have a price. And its hard to get a price without people commited. Its a paradox y0
                    BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
                      Prices should be between $300-$400. Comes with everything that is included by Hella. It doesn't come with low beam cap / connectors / wire. I can get that but it will be extra. I also might include bulbs in the price.

Please note that my table & 2 chairs are not included w/ the EE's

Chalk me up for a Smoked set Young Lad :up:

'95 E34 525iT
                      '88 E30 ///M3
                      '85 E30 325e
                      Ft. Lauderdale, FL
                      http://members.aol.com/e30m3therealm3/fhm3.jpg

Comment

Rob,

I know but I just want to see how many people are in. Price (as said) will be between $300-$400. I know that is a big margin but price will depend on how many people are in.

As others have said, the price is good. Compared to other places they are making a rip, it's amazing. Then again the dollar sucks right now because of the war. Either way we plan to have these in stock but the GP will have a better price.

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
                          Rob,

I

As others have said, the price is good. Compared to other places they are making a rip, it's amazing. Then again the dollar sucks right now because of the war..
                          It's not because of the war it's due to economics. If you devalue your money you sell more products in the country were your dollar is worthless. People buy more and enjoy spend more on foreign products equal profits for companies at home.

People in home market are unaffected buy prices outside country because prices stay the same, but imports from countries where dollar is weak pay thru ass, for them.

Not the war. War is good for economy it puts people to work. My .02 cents lets not turn what I said into a flame either.

If you can get clears back to $289 and smokes for $350 then those are great prices but I don't see it happening. Good luck keep us updated.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The clears were never $289. The only thing we had for $289 were the tail-lights, smoked. The lights were at around $349-$359 at one time when it was good....

I will keep you guys update. So anyone who is interested please e-mail me and let me know which? You won't see the prices anywhere else at least for long.

Comment

Mike I'm pretty sure I'm in for a pair of Smoked ones, but how soon would I be able to get these? And how much extra would it be with the wires and connectors?

Thanks, George

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Working...
                              X