GB: DEPO Euro Ellipsoids + HIDs + Rock Guard Film *EXPIRED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: DEPO Euro Ellipsoids + HIDs + Rock Guard Film *EXPIRED*

I'M SORRY EVERYONE, BUT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH INTEREST FOR THE GROUP BUY TO GO THROUGH.

<hr>

OK, the group buy is underway PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME MONEY, OR HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING A POTENTIAL PURCHASE

Here's what we're looking at:

DEPO Euro Ellipsoid Headlights
    H1 Xenons PRE-INSTALLED in the lowbeams, available in 5600k and 6000k
    Protective 3M Rock Guard installed on the headlights
    I'll provide tech support on the install

$600 + S&H, insured for $1000

HIDs provide an incredible increase in measurable light output (lumens) over stock Halogen bulbs. Halogens have an approximate output of around 1600 lumens, whereas HIDs have around 3200 lumens! The 5600K is a more whitish color, while the 6000K is definitely more blue/purple, however both have approximately the same light output.

These kits are more or less plug-and-play, with some minor wiring that may be required. In order to get this group buy to go through, we need 9 sets. I have also posted this over on BF.c and S14.net, so hopefully there will be some interest.

If you have any questions concerning the kit, and you think you are interested, please reply. Like all group buys, I need the money PRIOR to placing the order. To secure your spot, you can send me $200 at krolson@cableone.net. I will request the other $400 + S&H when we place the order. The turnaround should be approx. 2 weeks from when the order is originally placed.

Again, if you are seriously interested, please reply. Your name, email, and address will also be helpful (you can PM me this info if you don't want it public.

Buyers:

My mountains are better than yours.

Those are some dope lights.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
      Those are some dope lights.
      C'mon people... :roll:

Originally posted by bimmerphile
      PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME MONEY, OR HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING A POTENTIAL PURCHASE
      *Kris, I would delete it but I can't delete posts in the GB forum.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

intrested

Hi. i am intrested in these lights...just wondering what the ETA was for these lights if i did order them from you. Just wondering if you have anyone else who is going to buy these...also what happens if you do NOT get the "9" people or how ever many you need. what happens to my money i sent you? or do we just wait til we get 9 people? Thanks for the help.

Comment

Re: intrested

Originally posted by Grant6923
          Hi. i am intrested in these lights...just wondering what the ETA was for these lights if i did order them from you. Just wondering if you have anyone else who is going to buy these...also what happens if you do NOT get the "9" people or how ever many you need. what happens to my money i sent you? or do we just wait til we get 9 people? Thanks for the help.

OK, basically, you commit to doing this. After we get 9 people, I'll collect the money from those that commit. By doing it this way, it increases the timeframe for the GB, and it also doesn't leave money floating out there.

I'll stick you on the list. As of right now, there's 3 people (yourself included). If I don't have 9 by the end of may, I'm going to call it off.

Comment

how much is it just to get them with out the group buy...i have been looking for HID kit for the E-30 and haven't found one

Comment

Originally posted by Grant6923
              how much is it just to get them with out the group buy...i have been looking for HID kit for the E-30 and haven't found one
              PM me

Comment

I'm also curious as to how much this kit is without going through the group buy. If it's cheaper and easier through the group buy, put me down for a set.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteE30
                  I'm also curious as to how much this kit is without going through the group buy. If it's cheaper and easier through the group buy, put me down for a set.

it will be cheaper and most certainly easier.

Comment

Then I am down. How many other people do you have already?

Comment

Then I am down. How many other people do you have already?

you make 4.

Comment

are those smoked? if not, can ya get smoked...one pic looks smoked the other doesn't...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPowerE30
                          are those smoked? if not, can ya get smoked...one pic looks smoked the other doesn't...

No they're not smoked. As I was explaining to someone else, smoking them would require me personally taking the lenses off, and designing the baffles, etc, to smoke them. I imagine this would increase the overall cost by ~$100, because I'd have to put so much time into it.

Comment

Can you post a picture of them installed on a car?

Comment

Can you post a picture of them installed on a car?

Please note, those do not have HIDs for the lowbeams.

Comment

Working...
                              X