Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so its a shopped "Brenzier method" stitching kinda what I figured
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      I have been obsessing about the cosmos lately. Here are some photos from Mars. Sorry, I know some are really big.

Looks like this wheel won't be around much longer.
      1991 318is Diamant Schwarz

Comment

These are courtesy of lambo.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

rally M3

M3
              Attached Files
              Angus
              88 E30M3 X2
              89 325IX
              92 R100GS/PD
              :)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                I think as of right now its the one thing the Govt can do better then the private sector and thats shoot shit into space. though they have had a lot of time and money to work out the kinks......
                IIRC, NASA is monetarily invested in SpaceX. I believe most of their funding is from NASA.

That's not unusual. NASA farms out a lot of things. It's always been that way. Well since Apollo anyways.

The lander pic is a selfie. It's a mosaic, that used the arm's elbow to make it happen - they kinda planned it, then photoshopped the arm out to make it look cool. (or it's in Arizona - that's a legit theory too - sure looks the same)
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

^

Yes I know nasa subs most of the hardware out. Whats the old Apollo quote.... something like sitting on top of a million pounds of rocket fuel and the most advanced launch system of the time all built by the lowest bidder.....

B&W fog by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-10-2014, 05:44 PM.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    what do I have to do to drive/ride in THAT car?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                    Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      ^

Yes I know nasa subs most of the hardware out. Whats the old Apollo quote.... something like sitting on top of a million pounds of rocket fuel and the most advanced launch system of the time all built by the lowest bidder.....
                      That quote is claimed by John Glee before he orbited the earth for the first time - in Atlas rocket...A rocket made to carry nukes, that use to blow up on the pad alot IRRC.

“I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?" Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.”
                      ― John Glenn
                      Atlas is a family of United States missiles and space launch vehicles. The original Atlas missile was designed in the late 1950s and produced by the Convair Division of General Dynamics,[2] to be used as an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).
                      After JFK's speech about putting a man on the moon, the new motto at NASA was ""Waste anything but time."

Last edited by george graves; 12-11-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Last edited by LJ851; 12-23-2014, 05:43 PM.
                          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                            You know what I wish...that someone would make a kit car with a M1 body. Let it be m6x powered, with e30 seats and e30 dash. Maybe e28 suspension? That way you can put some 7-series rotors/calipers on it. Use all sorts of parts from easy to get stuff from e30/e24/e23/e28 area.

The main chassis could be made with Aluinium extrusion, and then a fiberglass shell on top of it.

It would never really be a real M1....but who cares. With looks of an M1 and 1800-2000 pounds? It would be awesome.

If only I had more time....

Comment

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

went out for a stroll on christmas eve, after the 1st real winter storm of the season

IMG_4441 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X