Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear man :(

Comment

Somebody had to have set this up, maybe somebody you know? No crack heads stumble upon shit like this and leave it empty, they just need enough for their crack and they are gone.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Yea, it was definitely set up by someone who knew what I had in there. The owner and I are following up on it.

Comment

sorry bout that man, I know what it's like to have expensive shit stolen from you, but not even close to this magnitude.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

sorry to hear that shit man, hope you get your stuff back and roundhouse kick the guy in the face.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Ill keep an eye out in chi and see if there's any word out.
              Originally posted by Good & Tight
              It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

dude, that's TERRIBLE. wtf. What kills me is that it's got to be someone who knows BMWs.

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Was just talking about how much I liked your car the other day. Thats a shame. Good luck
                  sigpic

Comment

That's terrible. Thieves are the scum of the earth. I would definetly file a police report if you haven't already.

Comment

Shop doesn't look like is in the middle of no where, nobody heard anything or saw anything going down, kinda fishy if you ask me
                      Originally posted by Jafxod
                      Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Its ALWAYS an inside job. The stealing stuff burns me up more than anything, fucking cowards. I hope you track him down and cut his fucking hand off.
                        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Very sad, as you mentioned lesson learned about renters insurance. It really is affordable. It would at least covered you to some extent. The owners didn't notice what was happening in the unit?

Police report as mentioned and hope they find some of the stuff.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

that is the worst nightmare ever dude. hope you recover everything.
                            KingB

Comment

What the fuck
                              [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                              Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Fucking Terrible. Anyway any of it can be covered under your insurance?

Comment

Working...
                                X