No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn Jesse, cops still giving you crap about your e30 even after the repaint?

Comment

Hey man, would you be interested in doing an inspection of rust on my car and fixing a few problem areas after we discuss pricing? I'd have to drive up to your area sometime from SD in the near future.
      ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
      ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Never schedule on meet during playoffs man, that's just wrong. I'm down for May, just keep it off Mother's day.

Comment

I know mopars all to well

any info on the car? Hard to tell but looks like originally 318cid automatic bench seat car?

Also if your going to be doing more work whoever took the front bumper off did it the hard way...much easier removing the brackets from the frame rails than removing them from the bumper
          Last edited by FLG; 01-19-2012, 04:47 AM.
          -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Damn what a deal! I may have to make a trip to Bimmerfest and do dis herre.
            Originally posted by 325Projectz
            don't listen to the diagram... listen to mr. swiss.
            :nice:

Comment

@ bmwstephen , yea lol but if it was a 65 mustang im sure they wouldn't

@Zasz , sure if your ever in the area.

@D Unit lol im not familiar with football so i didnt know.

@FLG my customer did not give me any details on the car, he brought it to me with the bumpers/windows/interior removed. i will not be installing them. all i know is that it has some kind of Six Pack or something. idk im not a dodge person so i know little about them.

Comment

hey guys, ive had a lot of people calling the shop ( fresh Autobody) and asking for quotes. PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME INSTEAD. the reason is that this deal is through me and not my shop. if you call the shop you will get a full price quote from my business partner or even myself. i need to know your from R3v/ the community.

so please just email me at Bumerpguys.jesse@gmail.com , please include a number i can reach you at in the email/pm if you are serious about getting work done.

if you do call the shop ASK FOR JESSE AND SPEAK TO ME ONLY SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE R3V price.

Comment

Not sure if anyone's asked but how much have prices gone up since last year?

Originally posted by yert315
                  Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                    Not sure if anyone's asked but how much have prices gone up since last year?
                    curious as well..

Comment

the prices have bumped up 20% on reds/blues/pearls/yellows/greens all variations of black and non pearl white have pretty much stayed the same.

nothing is really that much more worst case scenario youd pay something like 900 tops. i know its not alot but for some people it is.

@RUFFLZ i saw your car at DVC this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                        the prices have bumped up 20% on reds/blues/pearls/yellows/greens all variations of black and non pearl white have pretty much stayed the same.

nothing is really that much more worst case scenario youd pay something like 900 tops. i know its not alot but for some people it is.

@RUFFLZ i saw your car at DVC this morning.
                        what about silver? :)

Comment

silver is pretty safe. its only the colors i have listed that have really been affected.

Comment

Hood Fab.

Comment

holy crap! wasn't this the Lexus that was sitting against the wall at your shop? That entire car was beige before! good stuff
                              Last edited by bmwstephen; 01-23-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

aw man I completely forgot about your meetup. :(

I met the guy with the Bavaria at Bimmerfest last year - that's a cool car.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X